Format: Hardcover|Change

on 6 April 2014
I found this little book very easy to read and digest which is just what is needed when you are going through stressful situations. I felt that the author really did understand how I was feeling and so I was able to really engage with the stories in the book. I loved the mixture of true stories from the lives of people today and the biblical character studies. Each time I picked the book up I found that as I read I started to feel encouraged and full of belief that "God Would Bring Me Through This"! Excellent little book!
on 18 December 2013
I really enjoyed this book as it kept my faith strong during a difficult time. I would thoroughly recommend it as it's very easy to read, it isn't preachy but is full of short real life stories (often worse than what you are going through) that help you to see that God does have a plan and that you need to go through this to make you stronger and to fulfil God's plan for you. It is written in short sn appy chapters which makes the book easy to pick up and put down.
on 22 April 2014
Looking for encouragement? Find Him in the Word, wondering where to look? Max can enlighten you. Do not hesitate.... buy this book. You will see that God does carry you through.
on 28 June 2014
I used this is a Bible study in my daily devotions and appreciated the reminders and inspiring thoughts it shared and expressed.
on 22 November 2013
This book was everything I needed at a very difficult time in my life.
Would recommend it to anyone facing lifes challenges and needing encouragement to know that
God will never leave you and is always working on your behalf.
on 16 November 2013
a lovely, easy to read , hardback book with wisdom and humour and plenty of biblical references. Bought to help a friend going through tough times. will buy another copy for me.
on 27 December 2014
A really good book yet again from Max Lucado gave it to my friend for Christmas to take away with her. I spoke to her the same day I gave it and she had read 5 chapters already! It was just what she needed. Would recommend.
on 1 August 2015
Excellent book for those going through tough.
on 10 April 2016
An inspiring, encouraging book by this talented author.