Size: One Size|Colour: Black|Change

on 7 June 2014
I'm absolutely delighted with this product. It's so sturdy and secure, and although I was put off by the price and didn't buy it for a couple of months as a result, now that I have it I'm delighted. Gives me the chance for a whole slew of new camera angles.
on 27 January 2014
Useful mount which iv used on push bike and motor bike which is great for grabbing onto handlebars and loads of different places. my only flaw would be that when hitting 50mph the bendy arm starts to change position a little bit.
on 29 May 2014
Well made, grips like something that grips really tight. LoL!
Used it on the patio table to video the birds feeding.
Much better having a little height than just setting the GoPro on the table top.
Expensive perhaps but it works and is a sturdy bit of kit.
on 16 May 2016
This is a very clever mount that can be used in a wide range of situations. I find it most useful in places where I don't have a specific mount or a specific mount does not exist.

It's great for clamping the gopro to static objects - doorframes, tables, street furniture - anything the jaws will clamp around. Once in place it will not move.

I have also used this on bike handlebars - again very steady but you do need to pack out the clamp slight to reduce vibration and noise (wrap some cloth around the bar first and it kills the vibration), The mount does provide some useful biking options as it allows for off bar mounting and mounting in different places very quickly.

The bendy is very flexible yet holds position very well, however bear in mind if it gets knocked or bumped into it will move. The flexi-arm can also be removed and the GoPro mounted directly to the clamp (you can also use the bendy arm with other mounts)
on 26 April 2016
Top quality GoPro mount. The clamp itself is easy to use and very tough. An adjustable strap inside allows for maximum grip on a wide range of small and large pole and similar surfaces. The stalk is adjustable and detachable, and uses the GoPro quick release connections and allows for a large combination of uses from connecting the GoPro directly to the clamp or on the end f the stalk. It is nice and stiff and easy to angle the camera just right. I've also used the stalk separately with other mounts such as a suction mount too which is handy.
on 24 January 2014
Good and strong clamp. So strong infact that it requires a lot of grip to open jaws.

Great product and worth the price in that it covers so much in mounting.

John Goodwin
on 5 February 2016
This is one strong grip! - its like having a workout every time I use it! It is strong and sturdy and shows no sign of ware and tear. The grip has a soft material so it wont scratch whatever you are attaching it to. The locline type tube is bendy and holds it shape so you can angle the camera to the position you want - once set it isn't going to move even in the strongest of winds. The mount is quick and easy to use which is what you expect from a quality bit of kit so I did not mind paying a bit more for this. If you decide to shoot by just holding it - it acts like a steady cam - thats my opinion anyway!
on 19 November 2015
Fancied this mount for a while and a couple of weeks ago I noticed it was 20quid so I grabbed myself one.

the postage was very quick which was nice.

The jaw is strong with grippy gums and an adjustable strap so you can clamp it onto a thin pole. The flexible neck is nice and sturdy, which stops your GoPro from getting knocked out of position.

I tested mine at work and filmed a few timelapses on a very windy morning and attached it to a mini digger, it gave me loads of mounting options and I got some pretty cool shots.
I intend on using it on a bike, car, tractor, shotgun ad fishing rod. I reckon it will be great!

I'd recommend this clamp to anyone with a GoPro who wants to do timelapse videos as it is very versatile. It will be handy for sports and vehicles but it might wobble if there's high impacts.

I might do another review once I've tested it on a few other activities and to see if the neck loosens up.
on 11 March 2016
Excellent bit of kit for the GoPro and other camera gear for that matter.

Grip like a vice keeping everything absolutely rock steady.

Used them on a recent cruise to get some timelapse sequences going in/out of port, and as you can see there is virtually no movement at all and this was over several hours in blustery conditions - [...]
on 3 May 2015
An excellent and very flexible mount. I have had it on the handlebars of my Triumph Speed Triple at up to 100mph without the camera being forced away from it's set position, although of course the flexible arm may lose it's rigidity over time, who knows. The camera shakes about a little bit but this doesn't really show too badly on the actual recording and just appears the same as bumps in the road. An excellent mount for a motorcycle.