Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 14 questions
votes
Its very easy once you have all the right mounts you can buy lots of different mounts for different activities
26 Nov 2014 by melanie dickinson
votes
hd hero 2 and 3 are waterproof, however 3 comes as standard with a flat lens housing so no add on lens is needed for underwater filming
5 Nov 2014 by J. Warren
votes
Don't really know. Probably the same i guess. Have you searched on go pro website?
4 Nov 2014 by Pakkala
votes
Tripod: It hasn't got a thread like under an slr camera, so you would have to stick to a trippd with a seld adhesive gopro mount. Movie maker: Never tried it, but the movie file should import into any mivie making software, so I don't see why not. Gopro even have a gopro editing software available to download for free. Underwater: Theoretically yes. However only ever used on my surfboard in the uk. Water is a tad murky :) Other people's footage in tropical seas etc, appear fine. Hope that helped. Its one of the best things Ive ever bought.
9 Oct 2014 by rich
votes
I'm not an expert but the image goes round in the corner, so i'd say is more fish eye like than a normal lens. There is however the option on the camera to take the pics/videos as "normal" instead of "wide". That helps reducing some of the fish eye effect. If you are interested, might be easier to look at some gopro videos on youtube :) hope it helped!
18 Sep 2014 by Pakkala
votes
I'm sorry but I have no idea. I would assume that the accessories are the same for all editions. George
10 Jul 2014 by G. HAYWOOD
votes
I believe that all Go Pro Hero 3s come with the waterproof housing. I've just had a quick Google for you and it looks that it does. I bought the Go Pro silver and that came with the waterproof housing, a few attachments (to my surprise! Great for different ways of mounting it onto things) stickers, instruction book, cables etc. everything you need to get started... Apart from the micro SD card, so that was a quick run to the shop.
8 Jul 2014 by Hannah
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers