Price:£47.01+ £4.30 shipping

on 14 June 2013
For terrestrial use this is fine, but the underwater housing suggests it can be used underwater - which it can. However, it comes with convex lens covers which means underwater images are distorted. The only way to use underwater is to have the lens covers refitted with a flat lens - and I've not found anywhere to do this as yet.
on 9 November 2014
The cable between the 2 cameras never worked. Not the cleverest thing I ever bought.
on 14 October 2014
didn't say Hero2 but full refund, so, hey
on 11 October 2014
only compatible with the older Hero cameras, not the new 3, 3+ and now 4.
You can tell its a GoPro with its strong build. You get what you pay for!
on 15 July 2015
Great Product at a good price
on 9 January 2015
I returned this as it did not fit hero 3
on 1 January 2016
I thought it was a camera that I was buying not a plastic case, very disappointed. Advert needs to state that camera is not included. I will be returning the product for a refund.