Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Up to 70% off Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 7 Jun 2008 17:51:08 BDT
Joe says:
This talentless child, in the body of an adult, just doesn't quit. Why on earth would anyone waste their time or money on anything she has got to say?

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Jun 2008 11:01:10 BDT
POPPY, it pains me to say you are but one sane coconut floating in a sea of madness. You ask the eternal unanswerable question that has plagued sentient intelligent beings since the dawn of series 2 of big brother.
I salute you for your endeavour to solve this utter mystery.

Posted on 22 Mar 2009 21:42:46 GMT
JKRowling says:
Well, sadly, Jade HAS 'gone away.' Permanently.

At just 27, and with two young children, this was a tragedy.

You may not have liked Jade, you may have thought her 'stupid' or 'talentless,' but the loss of a young mum to cancer is something that should not be mocked.

Posted on 22 Mar 2009 21:58:21 GMT
Last edited by the author on 22 Mar 2009 22:00:04 GMT
Per the 1st 2 posts......Stupid? - she made lemonade from lemons - anyone with knowledge about her upbring would realize her childhood was stripped from her.
Talentless? - I'm sorry, did she or did she not create a following for herself and now her family (perfume, tv shows, articles, books). And in her final months raised awareness to a major health concern for all women and open the eyes of the NHS to review policies.
I have to admit I didn't follow her life until her illness struck, but her courage and devotion to try and change policies for other young woman, raise awareness and provide as much for her children as she could before she physically left them - it makes one appreciate a bit more in life, in family, in health.

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Mar 2009 21:59:33 GMT
well said!

Posted on 22 Mar 2009 22:58:33 GMT
Last edited by the author on 22 Mar 2009 22:59:32 GMT
Give the guy a break. He wrote it in June '08, way before Jade's illness. His assertion that she was of low intelligence and possessed of no particular talent is certainly defensible, when one considers the evidence. Nevertheless, in the manner of her death she has attained a dignity which had hitherto eluded her.
And she was an adequate mother to her children, and is that not the highest distinction to which any woman can aspire? Yes.

Posted on 24 Mar 2009 12:38:57 GMT
suenmick says:
like some others i didnt 'get into' Jade until she became ill. No young person should have to die this way especially at her age and with cancer, not when there are so many medical advances. I think we should all be very proud of what she has done for both the medical world and her family. i came on to this site to find a copy of her earlier autobiography which i am sure will be 'her' all the way showing her way of fighting for her beliefs and family. She will be sorely missed by many many people and not just her family

Posted on 24 Mar 2009 13:49:38 GMT
R. caney says:
cant believe any one has the discust to call somebody who has died in such an awful way. some people need to start thinking how lucky they are instead of calling other people.

Posted on 24 Mar 2009 20:32:02 GMT
Black Mask says:
Who died?

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Mar 2009 21:52:12 GMT
Alan Goss says:
Ummm... the TC didn't mock the loss of a young mum. In fact considering they created the topic in 2008 they would have had to be quite clairvoyant to manage that, no?

Posted on 10 Apr 2009 17:20:53 BDT
Well you are very heartless and cold and may this tragedy never happen to you or any of your family, as your comment might just hit home

In reply to an earlier post on 23 May 2009 22:34:42 BDT
Juicey1568 says:
your right, she was in the public eye and people like reading about her, she was not stupid. Any body writing nasty things about Jade are fooling themselves, she was so not important that they all talking about her. RIP Jade

Posted on 7 Jul 2009 16:42:16 BDT
Ruby Tuesday says:
There are some cruel nasty people in this world - you can imagine their sneering smug faces as they take pleasure in making fun of a "true person" one who had the guts to make a life for her children as her own was ebbing away - shame on you snipey morons...God Bless you Jade

Posted on 20 Jul 2009 11:43:14 BDT
C. Collins says:
Are we ignoring the fact that she was a disgusting fat racist, then?

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Apr 2010 03:51:29 BDT
Malkmus fan says:
Jade Goody was luckily born into a society that was at its most stupid for many a century and with a combination of luck and the complete inability to be insulted by anybody due to her total lack of comprehension she managed to carve out a career for herself by being a buffoon. The stupid society that we are now part of seemed to contain a fairly sizable proportion of brain dead philistines who for some reason seemed to think Miss Goody had something to say and for a while she managed to somehow remain popular with a hardcore of retards until she was exposed as a vile, racist and totally ignorant piece of scum. Society was still stupid but it seemed that the most puzzling symptom of that stupidity was over and Miss Goody would quietly slink off and die under the stone that she had crawled out from in the first place. Unfortunately this was not to be the case. What she instead decided to do was die interminably in the public eye. Miss Goody was diagnosed with a disease the doctors named Cancer, an illness unheard of before and since. Whilst her new husband celebrated the news of his wifes illness by probably raping somebody or beating up someone for having the sheer nerve to ask him to pay for a service rendered Miss Goody set to work insuring her two young boys wouldn't have to live the rest of their lives merely as millionaires and managed to fleece the fickle public who were now in love with her again out of even more money than she had made already. Then she died.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  14
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  7 Jun 2008
Latest post:  30 Apr 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Jade: My Autobiography
Jade: My Autobiography by Jade Goody (Hardcover - 2 May 2006)
3.7 out of 5 stars (18)