Colour Name: Charcoal|Size: Large|Change
Price:£22.03 - £26.53

on 23 January 2012
This dog coat is ideal as it is very light but warm. It was easy to fit and my dog who is not keen on coats, is happy to wear this one so it must be comfortable and in no way restricts her movements. She is a small terrier so is very lively!
on 11 October 2013
Great quality. I ordered wrong size though and can not exchange it on this site for a smaller one. Doesn't do refunds through Royal Mail either.
on 29 May 2013
Know my two year old alsation larador cross can go out in the rain without being soaked for at least half the rest of the day or night. He looks smart and tidy in it and it is simple to put on so that we can get on with walkies. Have recommended it to several friends who are looking for slightly smaller coats of the same ilk/
on 23 January 2013
The sturdy velcro straps are really good. Very practical.
I have actually cut off the two elasticated back pieces as I found they were a bit too tight for my dog, but the jacket stays 'put' without them.
I am very pleased with this purchase and find it to be good value for money.
on 11 November 2012
Very please with the go walk dog coat, bought it for our staffy cross who has spine and hip problems in order to keep him warmer when out on our walks! Very well made has leg elastics but havent used as no need stays on well with velcro, well padded and he loves to wear it so must be comfy!Good price for a good coat.
Delivery was very quick. We have even had another owner stop us in the street to ask where we bought coat from as she has tried pet shops with no luck!!
on 26 October 2012
This is well made and exceptional value. My dog didnt like wearing the rear leg straps but it works ok without the
on 16 June 2013
I hate those who dress their dogs but this coat is a must for rainy weather! I own a beast of a choc labrador retriever & was fed up of that horrible wet dog smell after his walks so I knew I needed to buy 1 but with his size & the general cost of coats I wasn't on the verge of buying until I came across this coat & was chuffed at the price which was much less being its in 'coffee' colour but for my dog its perfect as hes brown. I wish their was the option to get a size larger as it only just fits Romeo but its a fantastic coat that does its job & I'd recommend to anyone. The only flaw which I'm abit annoyed with is I washed it as directed on the tag & the colour has totally changed but it still does its job!x
on 1 March 2013
Nice little coat but we have a VERY small Jack Russell and the elastic which the back legs go in to keep the coat snug on his back is quite tight, he didn't like it so won't wear it.
on 30 November 2012
My staffy Dillon walks out with pride in his new coat!!...ears pricked on his toes off he goes...Warm and comfortable and washable "Glad I chose this one...John...Oh!! And Dillon.
on 18 March 2013
The coat itself is OK but the strap is far too long and does not fasten as the velcro does not match up. If I use the velcro the jacket slips round. My dog doesnt like it either!

See one answered question