on 20 March 2013
Replaces my microbead penguin which sagged badly with old age. Actually use the pillow when watching TV. Great support and nice tight fit. My wife is less happy with hers as the tight fit means she gets too hot.
on 12 May 2014
I purchased 2 of these for myself & my husband when we traveled to New Zealand last year. Very comfy, good quality memory foam. Some people commented that these type of pillows don't seem to work with aircraft seats, however I didn't find this. I was able to get some sleep on the very long flight. Was useful in the airport too as a cushion whilst waiting for our connecting flight. Only downside is that it is a little bulky & will take up room in your carry on bag. Worth the money though as both of ours still look pristine after a long trip to New Zealand & back.
on 17 June 2013
This product arrived quickly and on time. I have only had it for a few days but so far I find it far more comfortable than the inflatable one that I used previously. I haven't been able to try it for air travel yet so I can't rate it for that, and it may prove to be a little bulky in hand luggage - time will tell. But for car and home (should be ok on trains) it is ideal and i would certainly recommend it.
on 11 April 2014
I bought it for a recent trip to Australia. I found it extremely comfortable and it allowed me to have a good sleep in both directions. It is quite a snug fit so might feel a little tight if you have a broad neck. It can be squashed down into your hand luggage but is awkward to do. It tends to be rather bulky and quite heavy to carry around. I have given it the five stars because it is so comfortable and allowed me to sleep well which was my top priority. I was prepared to put up with its weight and bulk. In contrast my wife disliked hers saying it was uncomfortable to wear and too firm.
on 18 February 2013
My husband got a couple of those for our long 11 hour flight!
It's the best neck pillow ever. It's super confortable and for the first time i've managed to sleep on a plane .
The reason for 3 stars is that it comes with a handy little button to attached the pillow to your hand luggage which is great but that causes a preatty bad breakage on the foam. So, safe to say that it will last only for a couple (if that) more trips. Which is not acceptable for the price. And both of our pillows broke in the exactly same place. Shame really.
on 25 June 2013
This is a great pillow and very comfortable. I used it camping and it worked well. Going to use it on the plane next week!
on 3 February 2013
Excellent pillow - very comfortable. Will be perfect on a long plane journey. I have tried several different ones and this is definitely the best. However, I think it is a little overpriced.
on 1 July 2015
This is a very substantial neck pillow. I use it every night because I have to sit up to sleep. My only reservation is that it is a bit tight round my neck. It is otherwise very comfortable. I am pleased with it.
on 9 January 2015
very comfortable but the stitching burst after a while
on 16 August 2015
Great travel pillow. Having battled with the blow-up ones for years I finally stumbled across this one and it really works for me. I wear it back to front to stop the "head lolling forward" problem and have had some really good kip on flights as a result. Only reason it doesn't get five stars is that it is bulky to carry around. But worth the hassle in my opinion.