Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 24 November 2006
I have purchased a few RV/Motorhome/caravan books and manuals over time, and this Second Edition book is without a doubt the best purchase I have made so far.

It is thoughtfully laid out with easy to find references. The chapters cover most systems and equipment that you'll be likely to install or take with you, without it getting too technical or boring. The beginner will find this book invaluable, whereas the more experienced should still find it very useful, if not educational.

The book is packed with some very good advise and suggestions. If you're thinking of buying a motorhome (or caravan), you will be glad you bought this book, I was.
on 2 November 2008
I embarked on a four month trip around europe in a motorhome and I had never traveled this way before.

This book, although at times could have been written a little more basically, is a real gem. Consider it a basic manual for everything to do with motorhomes.

Highly recommend - there's more to a motorhome than you might first think.
on 18 January 2008
Unfortunately I didn't buy this book until I had owned a motorhome for a year and I still
have found it an excellent source of information.
This book is essential reading for anyone looking to join the increasing numbers of motorhomers. It contains the answers to most questions you have and gives excellent guidance on sensible considerations to be made when looking for your first motorhome.
I can't recommend this book highly enough. If you only buy one book to help you decide, make it this one.
on 27 April 2009
This excellent book is to motor homes what the Rosetta stone is to ancient Egyptian. There's nothing is dosn't go into in a sane and sensible way. It tells you things you didn't realise you needed to know but should know. I brought a couple of other books on the same subject at the same time as this, I have since sold them. If your new to motor homes this really is a must have book.
on 13 March 2013
This product does exactly what the other reviews say it does, it is a guide to the kind of things you need to think about for a big trip into Europe in a Motorhome. It is a very practical book promtting you to think about the practicalities of being away in a van for long periods. Although I thought it was expensive to be fair a lot of effort has gone into the book to help the potential traveller with numerous topics covered so I still rated it four stars.
on 10 December 2010
very good book read it before we went to europe in our motorhome. Very handy hints as to what to do when we started going to europe. great for anyone thinking of going abroad for the first time.
on 19 November 2013
Slim volume giving some general points about motorhoming in Europe. A good place to start for a complete beginner, and does make you think about a range of situations you could encounter.
on 16 April 2014
This is great, so many tips and pointers, helped me out so much, down side lot of the links don't work in my version. But still would recommend still, a must read guide in my opinion
on 2 April 2014
Very useful for our trips this year. Plenty of helpful hints and suggestions. Cant wait to get away and make full use of it !
on 3 August 2014
Excellent information . A motorhomers bible! It is obviously written by experienced travellers .