Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Gnappies Little Gpant Good Fortune Red, Medium Reuseable Nappies
|Price:||£14.95 (£14.95 / each) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Most eco-friendly nappy system on the market. gRefills are the only certified 100% biodegradable, plastic-free and elemental chlorine nappy.
- The original hybrid nappy system. Cloth or 100% biodegradable disposable option.
- Colourful, soft cotton on the outside. Unique waterproof gBreathe(TM) technology inside means more comfort, less rash.
- Non-bulky, trim fit. Perfectly sized to reduce leaks and fit your baby at every stage.
- More convenient than other cloth systems.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
The gNappies little gPant offers a convenient, colourful, and eco-friendly alternative to traditional disposable and cloth nappies. The nappy cover works not only with cloth inserts but also with biodegradable inserts (sold separately), allowing you and your baby to head out and enjoy the day without being weighed down by traditional cloth nappies or the guilt of disposables. Made from breathable cotton, the little gPant can be re-used several times, so you can get by with fewer covers than other nappy options. For additional convenience, this nappy cover can be machine washed and dried. Good for the Planet, Good for Your Baby Instead of heading for the bin, the little gPant nappy covers are machine washable, making them as environmentally-friendly as traditional cloth nappies but without the inconvenience and mess. Included with each little gPant is a washable, breathable pouch that helps keep the nappy cover clean and makes nappy changes fast and easy. Little gPants can be used with either gRefills or gCloth inserts (sold separately). gNappies biodegradable gRefills have been Cradle to Cradle certified, which means that the material will be reabsorbed back into nature in a neutral or positive way. Design Makes Nappy Changes a Snap The little gPant stays securely in place, even when your baby is on the go. Two soft Velcro tabs ensure speedy nappy changes and a custom fit. Offering plenty of stretch around the waist and legs, the little gPant hugs your baby's body to prevent leaks. Unlike traditional cloth nappies, each little gPant comes with a snap-in little gPant pouch which holds either disposable or cloth inserts (each sold separately). The removable pouch means less washing as well as faster and easier nappy changes. Breathable to Help Prevent Nappy Rash Made of 92 percent cotton and 8 percent spandex, the little gPant is free of plastic, elemental chlorine, latex, and perfume. These nappy covers are soft and comfy, perfect for your baby’s sensitive skin. The little gPant features a highly technical waterproof material designed to allow your baby's delicate skin to breath. The air circulation means less nappy rash and more comfort for your baby.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
DO THE JOB
SAVE THE EARTH
RECOMMEND IT TO ALL PLANET LOVERS AND NO HASSLE AT ALL
- Loving the fact that we can just wash the wet disposable inserts down the toilet. We live in a small town with one water reserve, and educated ourselves about the local used water filtration system. The fact that nappies end up as compost post-filtration is a great plus for me personally.
- Aesthetically prefer the look of bright colored gPants to conventional diapers.
- The plastic pouches get stained. Newborn poop stains everything it touches and the pouches are no exception. Even though we wash them with soap as soon as we take them off it never makes a difference
- Spillage. If we let our son hang out in his nappy until he tells us it's time for change and he peed his weight in the meantime, the gel absorbs as much as it can take, the nappy gets heavy, slides away from the sides of the pouch and the next pee goes right out of the pouch bypassing the disposable insert entirely and through to the cotton gPants and the clothes. It's an issue mostly during the night and long day time naps. But we count at least one case in 24 hour period
- Work. We always keep the other gPant on the changing table all ready to go, so we pop the old one off and the new one on.Read more ›
Other aspect is that when there is a lot of poop they overflow a bit, but washing immediately is just fine.
This is our first test so I can't compare with other brands, but I think the experience with reusable diapers is not up to our expectations, and I suppose all brands are same or worse.
Even so we hope that we can make a difference and pollute less. So it's not that bad :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great little nappies, giving a 4 because i wish the sizes overlapped more. The stalls are very snug on a 12lb baby but the mediums are a bit roomy.Published 3 months ago by IndiaTen
We love these nappies, much better than disposables, no leaks and when you use the disposable insert they are super absorbent. Read morePublished 5 months ago by jiggyfro
So far I'm loving these! Great longevity during the day and inserts generally keep everything in extremely well, so easy to just unclip and pop in a new one. Read morePublished 11 months ago by V S.
Gnappies are the perfect way to have the ease of a disposable with the green benefits of a reusable nappy. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Mrs Goriami
A great little cloth diaper! I find that you need more vinyl liners and cloth inserts than you do gPants, so it's worth investing in a few nice gPants and multiple extra... Read morePublished 12 months ago by nvicks
Not the most reliable cloth nappy. Unfortunately they keep leaking on the sidesPublished 13 months ago by Rachel warden
love gnappies, so much so i have just brought a load more in different colours! very slim fitting and absorbent and easy to use (even my hubby can manage, highly recommend to... Read morePublished 14 months ago by wide eyed dreamer