on 11 August 2014
Cheap but probably one of the better loom band hooks you can buy (believe me, you will need a metal one as plastic ones bend and break eventually). Comes with the optional chain-stitch tool / cap.

Super quick delivery too (next day)
on 8 August 2014
A must for looming fans. The hook is nice and sturdy and doesn't bend like the plastic ones.
This hook works well.

It is much stronger than the plastic ones, which have a tendency to snap. I'm not concerned that this is going to happen to this one. It appears to be high quality and have the ability to withstand a fair amount. Ultimately in the long term, this metal hook will save a lot of money because you won't need to keep replacing it!

Recommended.
on 5 November 2014
I bought this for 99p and it came quick! I used it for a few days then it snapped. With it being the metal one i though it would of lasted long, but it didnt and i dont know if it is because i am doing more advanced looms with a lot of tension or the product was very poor quality, so the product was great while it lasted!
on 21 August 2014
A metal hook loom is a must so this was perfect. Came in super quick time, even though was told would delayed, and was really cheap. Good choice.
on 5 September 2014
good tool. A lot better than the flimsy plastic ones. I have taken one star off because the hook is not quite as good at picking up the bands as the plastic ones. I think this is because the hook is shallower. This means that the bands can fall off the hook as you try to pull them up.
on 10 October 2014
This is so much better tham the plastic ones, I have gone through 3 plastic hooks. I would recommend to any Loom Artist to use the metal hook for your product rather than the plastics.
on 6 October 2014
Product is sturdy and satisfactory.
However I have waited 3 weeks for it to arrive!!! Also description states, "Stocked and sent straight from the U.K.".
I'm sorry what?? My packaged arrived with Chinese postage labels and a Chinese return address. I dont know what part of the U.K. China is in, but I think our Government need to know!!
This IS NOT A UK SELLER!!
on 18 August 2014
Arrived bent and damaged!
on 11 August 2014
this metal one is easier to use as it does not bend like the plastic ones with the sets.