Enter Jon Brady, game journalist and Game Jam reporter veteran. Follow his exploits as he tries to document the Jam over the entire 48 hours - a job made progressively harder as insomnia, caffeine, alcohol, equipment failure and errands all take their toll and he begins to contemplate a personal extinction of his own.
Global Game Jam offers a fly-on-the-wall perspective into what it takes to compete, survive and excel at a Game Jam competition.
In the Book:
- Follow five unique teams, and understand what went right (and wrong)
- Gain insight from the Pros: interviews with Game Jam competitors and organisers, and international game developers
- Learn the unofficial Jam Laws - when YOU come to Game Jam, you'll know the ropes
- Filled with photos of Game Jam, tables and, er, doodles
- Understand the value of pizza in all this