- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Reaktion Books; First Thus edition (14 Sept. 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1861891024
- ISBN-13: 978-1861891020
- Product Dimensions: 14.6 x 1.5 x 21 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,316,846 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Global Dimensions: Space, Place and the Contemporary World (FOCI) Paperback – 14 Sep 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
About the Author
John Rennie Short is Professor of Geography at Syracuse University and the author of "Representing the Republic: Mapping the United States, 1600-1900" (Reaktion, 2001).