Size: 1 Pack|Change
Price:£3.49+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 21 May 2012
If your teeth are close together and tight up against one another this is the floss for you! It is strong and does the job well. Its not readily available except in dentists when the cost is sky high. Excellent product, delivery as stated - we shall be back!
on 10 May 2010
I first bought this product by answering an offer in an advertisement some time back,and am very pleased that I did, because it has meant that its efficiency encouraged me to be a more regular 'flosser'. Just brushing never quite does the whole job.
I am glad to see that it has maintained its high original standard. It is easy to use and lives up to its name ie it really does 'glide'. It does not split or shred, as is annoyingly the case with many similar products. I was unable to find it in any of my local shops but of course, Amazon usually has the answer!
on 4 November 2013
I've wanted dental tape but have not been able to find it. This is advertised as dental floss, but it is a flat tape which does a better job at cleaning between the teeth.
on 23 June 2010
I have used Glide Dental Floss for a great many years usually buying a special offer of 2 large and 2 travel Glide Flosses. Just lately I have been unable to buy any in my local shops and so I successfully tried Amazon and now I can use this exceptional floss again. I have tried other brands but they just don't do such a good job.
on 2 October 2013
I have been using this floss for years; since my dentist recommended it. It is the only one that does not split/fray when using it. But it has to be the Unflavoured - as the mint one is much finer and is not so efficient. Can only buy from old dental surgery and on-line.

Have now purchased a further 2 packs as I use it all the time. Not yet started on these - but I only ever use this brand.
on 4 November 2013
It's the only one I manage to use, having little space in between one tooth and the other. Highly recommended if you have troubles using traditional floss.
on 23 October 2015
I love this dental floss. The best i have ever used and have been using it for years. Unlike other floss it does not shred on use. Because it is waxed it is easy to use between the narrowest gaps in teeth. Hope Crest does not stop making this. Amazon is the only place I can now find it for sale. The price is the same as other floss only the product is better.
on 2 February 2015
I have tried many floss types over the years and they always snag and break between my teeth. This floss does exactly what it says- it glides between teeth and is effective at removing debris and food particles between and around teeth. Highly recommend!
My dentist recommended this dental floss and it is the best that I have ever tried. It is not always easy to find it and I am very pleased Amazon is selling it at a very good price. I have used also Oral B dental floss in the past, but it is not as good as Glide Floss: sturdy, does not break whilst flossing and it does not "flake" like Oral B.
on 19 September 2013
A little more expensive than other tape type of floss but it is strong and when used with a floss holder ( like a wishbone bit of plastic ) can be used several times before breaking perhaps making it cheaper. Tape is the only answer for really close teeth. This works very well for mine whereas other types don't. I will buy again if I find the cheaper brand isn't so strong / long lasting.