on 2 January 2013
I bought this watch as part of my daughters Christmas presents. I presented it to her only to find it did not work!!! Far from ideal and embarrassing!!!
on 14 June 2014
1st buy: Mom works as a nurse and wanted to buy a replacement fob watch. This came in, she loved it instantly. Her sight though is not very good and it doesn't really help having very tiny numbers to look at.
2nd buy: Coworker of mother saw said watch and wanted one as well. Sure thing, I'll buy it for them.
3rd buy: Same as 2nd buy. I wouldn't be surprised if another coworker asked for one as well.
4th buy: yup
on 2 April 2014
Arrived before expected and was well packaged. Product is very good quality and performs very well in my hectic job in the community. This is in fact the third fob watch I have bought and this is the one for me. It isn't too flash, its looks good on my uniform and functions well. Its hasn't gained/loss time like one of the others I bought. Very happy with my purchase. Thank you.
on 25 October 2013
I am so pleased to write this review. I received the watch very swiftly after ordering it. it was well packaged too. My friends on the Beauty Course all loved it and want one too! I can't rate it highly enough. Thank you
on 12 October 2015
Love this, bling bling fob watch. Sadly I bought two and put them in my washer. I don't recommend this. Looks lovely and easy to read the time.
on 2 April 2015
Looks lovely but unfortunately the first time I wore it the clasp for the clip came off and is now loose and keeps coming off.
on 20 July 2013
i bought this as a gift and they were very happy with it and use it every day at work
on 30 May 2015
Great watch, but cost of postage way too much , £5.00! Nearly as much as watch.
on 8 January 2015
Lovely item bought for my mum as a Christmas present. Extremely quick delivery.
on 8 November 2014