on 27 March 2014
Orderd this to go with tha same colour shoes i bought for a wedding. its perfect. well made. beautiful colour.delivered very quick. would recomend this little bag. and a very good price..
on 11 April 2014
Cute little clutch bag ideal for my evenings out whilst on holiday. Will order another as my friend really liked it - that's her birthday present sorted. Can be worn dressed down with my jeans or with a smarter outfit for evenings.
on 19 May 2014
It an exact match for my shoes.
It is big enough to take essentials but not bulky
It is smart
on 23 June 2014
Nice bag, although as other reviews stated, a bit on the large side. I needed a bag for a wedding but chose this as I thought it could be used again as an everyday bag. The colour is true to the picture although I found it a bit too bright. Overall a good value bag for the money.
on 12 May 2014
This was to go with a pair of shoes which were the same material and the colour match perfectly - finished the outfit
on 18 May 2014
I was very pleased with this clutch bag and received lts of compliments. The only down side is the magnetic closing clip, not very secure and will nee to get super glue out!
on 14 May 2014
I bought this bag to go with a pair of shoes I had bought a while back, after being all round the shops and found it difficult to get a blue bag, I found this one on-line and it was perfect I fit everything in on my night out.

It is suede and that is exactly what my shoes are.

I delivery was very quick it was with me in 2 days.
on 5 March 2015
Haven't used it. Looks and feels cheap and nasty. The lesson here is that you get what youPay for and sometimes less.
on 10 April 2014
Unfortunately I found this bag to be too large for me. The colour and style are good, just wish it was smaller.
on 14 May 2014
Arrived within 3days, much better than i expected based on some othe reviews, was a slight mark where closes
but wiped with a damp cloth and gone , love the fact it has a zip
turned up at a party to friend also had bought one in bright pink which match the top I had on
looks like another clutch needs ordered