on 5 December 2014
I sent for this book for an 11 year old and will not be giving it to her because of the talk about dressing for a boy, wanting to talk to this boy hopefully, etc. I know that 11 year old may talk like this in school (primary school?) but I did not want to be the one you gave her the book. Does anyone agree with me? Am I being too old fashioned? I'm keeping it for another year.
on 30 May 2013
I would thoroughly recommend this book. My daughter loved it, she thought it was really funny, hilarious and 'cool' - A good buy
on 26 May 2014
This is a nice book, for our granddaughters birthday, she likes the books by this particular author, the service was extremely fast.
on 16 March 2014
Given to a 10 year old who is a real 'bookworm', she love it and is now reading other books in the series.
on 21 June 2015
Great, my daughter is an avid reader and we were looking for something to fill the gap between rainbow fairies and the tween market and this is it. Daughter had it read in a matter of days and kept updating me on how "brilliant " it was and I guess the ultimate seal of approval being that she has requested more books from this range.
on 1 November 2014
I brought it for a 9 year old ,hope she enjoys it.
on 16 November 2014
My Ten year old daughter enjoyed this book
on 9 January 2016
Children enjoyed reading the story
on 15 August 2015
Loved it, GREAT
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š a very good book really enjoyed it but only gave 8 stars as it wasn't that long.
on 6 April 2013
I loved this book book it was scary AT sometimes but cool.

I recommend this book for the girly girls!

I rated it 5 stars because it is absolutely amazing! And adventurous.