on 30 June 2013
I bought this dress for mu daughter who is 7 and really skinny with an average height. It arrived promptly and looked beautiful but a bit wide and quiet short. She loved it and tried it on. Well it's not exessively wide but it is a bit too short. She can and will wear it but will not be comfortable in seating down position.
on 8 January 2014
I received it in time and it was really beautiful. Friends liked it. We used it for a dance and everyone was pleased
on 23 December 2014
Nothing really special about this dress. Looks much simpler than the picture. Wanted to return this but return address located in Canada and costs up to half the price of the dress. When you add this to postage already paid then it is not worth the hazzle. So, I am forced to keep the item. Seller should have made it clear that once bought you're better off keeping it otherwise you will loose at least half the money you've paid.
on 10 July 2013
Dress fitted well, Was scared to put it in the wash but it came out as if brand new.
my little one loves it!
on 5 April 2014
I ordered this dress for my daughter to wear on her birthday as we found out a few days before her birthday that the original dress we had been keeping for her to wear was just too long and impractical for a 3year old to run around and okay with her friends. So we held our breaths and ordered this dress. Pew were in shock as it arrived promptly the next day and even more beautiful than we expected. I am very pleased.
on 13 January 2015
My granddaughter was amazed and delighted with her birthday party dress. Very prompt delivery, well packaged, excellent value for money, well made and so pretty.
on 24 February 2014
Well made, good fit, reasonable price. What's not to love.
My grand-daughter posed and twirled like a prima ballerina.
Loved by all.
on 14 February 2014
My 4 year old granddaughter is ecstatic with the dress and is wearing it to her nursery valentines party! It is excellent value!
on 10 February 2015
Lovely dress...the fit was perfect