Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor Blades (Pack of 4)
|Price:||£10.49 (£2.62 / each) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£0.50 (5%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Replacement cartridges
- Can be used with any Gillette Venus handle
- Two-in-one razor blades for women featuring shave gel
- Built-in Shave Gel Bars with white tea scent
- Three-blade cartridge gives an ultra close shave
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Smooth your skin and indulge your senses with Venus Spa Breeze. Makes shaving a breeze with no need for shave cream. Simply add water for a light lather shave infused with the fresh scent of white tea. This pack contains four replacment cartridges. All Venus cartridges fit all Venus razor handles.
Gel Bars Ingredients: Sodium Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Aqua, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Myristate Squalane, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum, Polyethylene, Polybutene PEG-90M, PEG-45M, Lauryl Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Garcinia Indica Seed Butter, Parfum, PEG-7M Tris(Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Tocopheryl Acetate Tetrasodium Etidronate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 17200
Lubrastrip Ingredients: PEG-115M, PEG-7M, PEG-100, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis, Vitis Vinifera, Persea GratissimaSee all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
* The smell of the Spa Breeze gel on the razors is very appealing and fresh and sweet, makes it a joy to use (previously used the Sugar Berry scent, which is also very nice).
* The blades do manage to provide a much quicker and accurate shave than similar products, with you finding yourself spending less time going over the same areas again and again with little change to the growth.
* The Gel begins to melt as it touches the water providing a much smoother shave that prevents less razor burn and creates a slicker surface.
* The sides of the razor aren't always cushioned/smoothed to prevent catching, and they can catch you in certain areas. I've ended up with a few scratches under the arms more than once using this brand which normally doesn't happen to me with other brands like Wilkinson or Bic.
* While the shave is flawless, my legs are always ridiculously dry after using these razors. It is the ONLY time I ever suffer with the issue, as after using my Wilkinson or Bic Soliel, my legs normally feel silky smooth. Previously using the Sugar Berry Venus blade I had the same issue, leaving me believing there is something in the gel/soap on the blades that has a very bad drying effect on the skin and leaves them feeling papery and not very touchable at all (I ran out of a large tub of Nivea last time around trying to correct the problem which only went away when I went back to using another brand).Read more ›
The blades come individually sealed so they remain hygienic, and when you open the seal they smell quite nice - apparently it's white tea but it smelt like a nice vanilla scented candle to me. The blades are very attractive too, with a nice pink colour and a pearly sheen.
I wasn't overly impressed with the shave though. Unlike the Venus Olay blades which work up a nice little lather, these blades just left a slightly moist residue. It did allow me to shave without shaving foam, which is a great idea, but it definitely wasn't the most comfortable shave I've had. It certainly wasn't messy though! The results were fairly good and there was no major irritation, but a few smaller hairs got missed. I also found that unlike the Olay blades which left a lovely scent on my skin, these blades didn't leave any scent behind (some people may of course prefer this!)
These blades are functional enough but I did not like using them as much as the Olay blades. You can, however, buy 8 of these blades for the cost of 6 Olay blades, so if price is a concern then these are a good alternative.
There is a reason why you get a little more for you money with the `Breeze' and that is because of the number of blades. You only get three, which is two fewer than some of the range. This can mean that the shave is not as close and that it does not last as long. To make up for this the `Breeze' has a couple of extras - a scent and a moisturising strip. Not only does it smell quite nice when you are shaving, but is also self-lathering.
I did find that the strip needed to be worn down a little before it became useful; prior to this it actually stops the blades from getting close enough to your skin, not the greatest of designs. However, this issue is soon sorted out after three or four swipes and you are away. The fact that you get 4 heads for your money means that the `Breeze' offers some of the best value in the range and will be many people's first choice from the `Venus' collection available from Gillette.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not a fan of these razor's. The soap is a great added feature, but I don't feel the blades are as sharp as a result of the soap being added on. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Ms. N. F. Jones
The only razor blades/razor I use and I love them. I have never had any issues with these razor blades. Close shave that lasts longer than most and smells amazing. A*****Published 1 month ago by Marie Parson
Love these blades. I'm dreading the day they discontinue them (please don't Gillette!). They're so much better than the Olay gel bar variety because the gel actually stays... Read morePublished 1 month ago by ZoeMo
The only bad thing about these is the price - these are so much nicer than any other razor blades I have tried xPublished 2 months ago by Laura Churchill