on 30 January 2014
Works out to £2 per blade, which is the cheapest you'll find anywhere (only Asda were able to match the price). They are genuine blades (used one yesterday) and come with three trays, which you can clip onto the bottom of your fusion blade holder. My fellow shavers should note that razor blades do not actually get 'dull' or 'blunt' after a few shaves, they just get clogged up with hair and skin, so don't throw them out after 3 or 4 shaves. You can clean the blades using a 'Razorpit' or 'Razorsharp' blade cleaner (I just ordered one), or if you don't want to spend money just grab an old pair of jeans and scrape your blade across it (against the normal shaving direction but keeping the blade upright). I can easily make 1 blade last 4 months or more (2 shaves a week), saves a fortune. Also the moisture strip doesn't affect your shave unless you have sensitive skin, so don't worry about wearing this away with the razorpit/sharp or jeans. Hope this helps!
on 1 February 2014
Genuine Gillette blades. Quite pricy as Gillette blades are, but cheaper ordered from Amazon than buying from local supermarket.

Losing one star because of the super wasteful packaging! Blades are in hard, clear plastic holders, one holder containing four blades and two other only three. The holders are in a plastic case, and this plastic case is then wrapped in plastic. Add to this the packaging by Amazon. Way too much waste for something that is a wasteful consumable in the first place. A big pile of plastic waste for just a couple of shaves. Seriously, Gillette needs to re-think their packaging.
on 10 October 2014
i am not sure if these blades are genuine. they run out much faster and my skin doesnt feel the same post shame. never had this before when bought Fusion blades from supermarket. These blades run out in 3-4 shaves!
on 17 February 2014
These Blades are the real mccoy and for low cost , cheapest around , what more can I say , I recommend these razor blades.
on 6 March 2016
The price for these blades is the best I've found on Amazon. Having said that, £2 per cartridge is still quite expensive when you consider how long these last - or short these last as I should say! Gillette please make blades that last longer, we don't need any more gimmicks as products for the time being! However, I'd say that the quality of the shave these blades give almost allows me to excuse the fact that the cartridges don't last long. You get a very close and comfortable shave with these blades although personally I find the lubrication strip at the top of the cartridges to be next to useless. They don't add to the comfort of the shave for me and they hardly hydrate my skin which I'd never expect my razor (blades) to do! I've shaved with it removed in the past and found the results to be of no noticeable difference to me.
on 25 January 2014
I only use Gillette. I rarely cut myself with Fusion blades, they are the best, and Amazon has the best prices.
on 28 January 2014
Been using Gillette Fusion Manual Blades for aslong as i can remember and they have never let me down.I shave daily and combined with Gillette Fusion Shaving Gel im left with a smooth finish every time.I average around 4 to 6 weeks a blade which im happy about too.
on 14 November 2014
Low quality blades, i think they imported from china. I bought the same blades from Boots and there's a lot of difference in quality. Don't buy this product.
on 29 January 2014
tried cheaper ones but these are long lasting...they tend to be dear in the supermarkets in small number packets...a rip off...(a bit like decent batteries)..fusion...mach 3 ...etc are okk...these came in neat plastic tray and will go thru any letterbox....good..
on 16 February 2014
Hubby has been using the blade for the past 3 years and he has been loyal to this Brand. He did tried a few other Brand before and this has been his best choice at the moment.

See one answered question