on 14 July 2014
Superb Shaving Gel, the instructions however, written in small white letters on a brightly coloured background are dreadful!! Manufacturers Marketing Dept. please note.
on 31 October 2013
Great shaving gel, lasts a long time on the face and can be reinvigorated once the initial foam has subsided
on 8 December 2013
well it's the best yet, always a foam man this is A1 for a very close shave I love it .thank you.
on 30 April 2014
SIMPLE TO USE AND NO PROPELLANT NEEDED, AND A PLEASANT SMELL.GIVES A SMOOTH CUTTING ACTION IN YOUR SHAVING,ONLY THE VALUE FOR MONEY QUESTION, IS THE ONLY NEGATIVE.
UPDATE 2015.
FINALLY FINISHED THIS PRODUCT, WHICH LASTED AN IMPRESSIVE 9 MONTHS.
on 21 April 2014
Bought this as an add on purchase at half the price seen elsewhere. Provides a really smooth glide using the proglide razor and doesn't dry the skin out at all. A very comfortable shave.
on 29 April 2014
Use this item with Gillette Fusion blades, I find that they really work together.
Blades just glide over the face with ease with this product.
on 20 March 2015
Not exactly clear shave gel as it foams. So not good for fine detailed shaving of beards
on 18 September 2014
I use this gel but with Wilkinson Sword Blades.

I find the gel goes alot further then any shaving foam and also lubricates the skin alot better then any foam too.

Very reasonably priced too.
on 30 December 2013
My husband highly recommends Fusion shaving gel. As all these products are expensive, I thought this one was ok value for money. Delivery was very quick too. Yes I would recommend to others.
on 7 April 2014
I bought this but barely used it, but when I did I found it to be okay, I've moved onto an other brand I prefer for shaving but still use the Gillette Razor which remains very good.

See one answered question