on 28 September 2013
Very very speedy delivery, great friendly communication. Item is suitable for a medium height adult but great for temporary sleepovers very comfortable and lightweight, takes up hardly any space for storage
on 20 January 2015
I am sorry but I bought this sofa as a bed for my large dogs and they love it! I am sure children or visitors would be comfortable on it too if they can move the dogs off!!
on 6 March 2015
It's ok, thinner and smaller than I expected but it was cheap so I guess you get what you pay for! Not really suitable for adults to sleep on unless they are child size.
on 4 December 2014
Great put it in the kids games room and it's fantastic they bounce all over and its hardy. Also their cousins stay over and love sleeping in it great buy!
on 1 July 2015
the foam inside does not go back ti its original shape which is very poor quality it will not last to long
on 3 January 2015
Very comfy,but after sleeping on it for a few days it does become a little un comftable.
on 13 May 2015
smaller than expected but Great Value For Money
on 4 February 2015
not as big but ok for grandkids