Size: One Size|Colour: Blue|Change
Price:£5.94+ Free shipping

on 30 June 2011
I kick for my colleges 1st XV team and I would recommend that you stay well away from this tee. I cannot get under the ball at all when using this tee meaning that I regularly scuff kicks. It is worth spending a little extra money to get a better tee such as the Gilbert Adjustable Kicking Tee which I have bought since and am very pleased with. Overall, stay well away from this tee and spend the extra few pounds to buy yourself a better one.
on 3 March 2014
Bought this for my sons who are very into Rugby at the moment. The tee is OK but i have used and seen better. Never mind, it will still get used.
on 29 June 2014
All round brilliant! Would definitely recommend this seller. My son was over the moon with this. Thank you very much
on 11 December 2013
Good quality and size. Perfect for my nephew.sure he will love it....together with the rugby ball I have bought him.
on 4 January 2014
I like how it is scooped so you can turn it around for different kicking heights. Nice and sturdy design.good value
on 13 January 2013
Bought for son it was a great device for him taking conversions. It lasted for a season. Great promt service.
on 21 January 2012
I bought this to go with my new rugby ball as i had been dieing to kick it around and saw this at a great price and it's better than all the other kicking tee's i've had!
buy it.
on 27 June 2014
This kicking tee seems to fit all the different rugby balls we have and is well made. I bought a really amazing rugby ball for our son and this was the perfect extra present.
on 30 May 2015
Really good product for starter kickers and I realy would recommend purchasing this rugby kicking tee. 👍
on 7 January 2014
my son likes very much playing rugby so this kicking tee is perfect for him ! so a good bargain !

See one answered question