Size: (1 Pack)|Change

on 10 November 2013
GiGi Slow Grow does seem to do something. As I found I needed to wear protective gloves to stop it attacking my nails, I should say it must be working on hair too! So far 3 stars is all I can give it because I am not convinced yet that results are permanent. I have been looking for a hair retardant that contains some specific extracts of certain plants*, because that used to work well (and seemed to make some skin repairs too) - but all of them seem to have disappeared off the market.
*papaya, lemon and olive, if I remember rightly - unfortunately not in this product though.
on 13 May 2014
Not ever come across anything like it before,Convenient ,Light flexible Portable easy to use
Would recommend to all women with the same problem
on 27 April 2013
bought this for my sister who has a problem with chin hair. started working pretty much straight away - very noticable difference to her face.
on 14 October 2014
I've been using this product for a couple of weeks now, and I do believe it seems to make a difference! My facial hair and 'fuzz' (result of medication side effects)seem to be diminishing, and new growth seems to be softer I don't expect it to work on hair that is all ready growing, so I am dealing with this as it appears, and as new growth appears it seems to be less dense.
. Using the product twice daily, which is not over costly because the bottle is large, the product spreads easily and is absorbed quickly, I also find it acting as an extra layer of moisturising. I let it completely dry before using my usual day or night cream.
So far, I think this is the most successful of the many other, similar products I have tried. and on that basis I would say 'try it!'...and use any left on your fingers to put a light layer under the eyebrow....less plucking there too...but be careful not to get it onto eyebrows that you want to keep!
Can't give it 5 stars, until it proves to be permanent but signs are good, even if I do have to keep using it.
on 28 December 2015
has slowed down regrowth of fine hairs, not much impact yet on course hair, but as good as any other brand ive tried
on 25 June 2015
I like it and the sort of cream is different but dont think it helped hair grow slower at all :(
on 2 May 2015
Seen signs of slow growth. Early days still. But it's great.
on 4 February 2016
Great product, absorbs quickly. Quick dispatch too.
on 22 October 2015
As described too early to comment on effectiveness
on 27 February 2016
not seen any results with this product