Really nice looking phone and sound quality is great. But......
- the keyboard is not very responsive, you end up pushing hard but actually it's not pressure sensitive (is it capacitive? Do you need sweaty fingers to make it work properly)?
- its reeeeaaaally slow. You press a button and it takes ages to respond.
- during a call it reverts to a 'service' screen which displays all sorts of technical gibberish which if you need to access useful stuff like loudspeaker or keypad, just gets in the way and causes confusion.
- setting up the phone book is a pain. Every time I tried to access the contact information I ended up calling them instead. A simple warning message such as 'Do you want to call this contact' would make life so much easier. But you do get used to this.
- menus are confusing until you get used to them.
What you might want to know is that you can pair other phones to the base station - I paired my old Panasonic as well as another SL910 and a Gigaset L410.
However, saying all this and regretting what a great product this phone could have been, it still is a great looking phone and just for its looks and feel I forgive it's faults (just).