Gigaset A510A Cordless Phone with Answer Machine
Talking is important, so why compromise on the quality of your phone? With elegant design, high-quality materials and best-in-class technology, the Gigaset A510A makes catching up with friends and family a real pleasure.
Sleek Look and Smart Features
The Gigaset A510A is the stylish phone with an answering machine that offers high-quality design and features. It has a large, illuminated, 1.8” display that makes reading and navigating the menu clear and easy. You can choose between 4 colour backlights for the display – depending on your style preferences and moods. All calls reach you in brilliant sound quality, thanks to the Gigaset A510A's HSP™ technology. The integrated answering machine with 25 minutes of recording time ensures that missed callers can leave their voice messages. An environmentally friendly choice in telephony, the Gigaset A510A features Eco Mode Plus with no radiation and a low power consumption of less than 0.4W. For a phone with an answering machine that is attractive and a pleasure to use, experience the Gigaset A510A.
Why Buy a Gigaset Phone?
Did You Know?
- Gigaset phones are designed and manufactured in Germany – each year, GIgaset will produce and sell fifteen million phones.
- Gigaset are a dedicated telephony manufacturer; this ensures that the focus is on telephones and nothing else.
- Gigaset phones feature ECO DECT and ECO mode PLUS technology; this reduces the standby power consumption of your phone by 100%. When the phone is active, the reduction is 80% (see below for more details).
- HSP™ is a new Gigaset technology that provides brilliant sound. With this integrated Gigaset innovation, telephone conversations have become a new experience – and have never sounded so clear.
- In a 2011 test, every single top thirty phone in the WHICH Best Buy guide was manufactured by Gigaset
- Every prototype Gigaset phone is subjected to a series of endurance tests to guarantee world-class quality and reliability. If even the smallest fault is found, it is sent back to the drawing board.
How are the Phones Tested?
Before a Gigaset phone can be signed off by the head engineer, it will undergo a series of stringent machine-operated tests designed to mimic a “worst case scenario” in the home environment. Each phone is designed to comfortably withstand the harshest of treatment on a daily basis:
- Each keypad button is pressed 100,000 times
- Each handset charging cycle is activated 25,000 times
- Each handset is placed into a trouser pocket containing dust and crumbs 10,000 times
- Each phone is subjected to a series of temperature shocks from -25 to + 55 degrees Celsius
- Each phone is dropped on its edge and side 16 times from a series of heights
- Each phone is placed in a dust oven intermittently over a period of 8 days
Because Gigaset are so completely confident in the quality and reliability of their handsets, you'll receive an extra year's guarantee free of charge.
Is the Sound Quality Really That Good?
Hearing is believing. Gigaset take pride in the sound quality our phones deliver. We’ve created High Sound Performance (HSP) protocols to provide better sound quality than normal analogue landline phones.
The 1.8" illuminated display has four colour backlights you can choose from, and you can assign specific contacts their own customised ringtones and colour backlights.
To protect our phones from sound quality degradation caused by electronic interference from other devices, we test each prototype phone in an electromagnetic testing chamber. It’s isolated from the rest of the testing laboratory and shielded with dampening material. Our phones easily withstand testing cycles that transmit power levels of up to 2,500 volts. This testing ensures that each phone has exceptional sound quality - even in areas with large amounts of electronic interference.
Easily Record and Retrieve Missed Calls
With up to 25 minutes recording time on the A510A's integrated answer-phone, there's ample space for messages. For extra convenience, you can operate the answering machine not only from the base station but also remotely via the handset. All missed calls and messages are displayed on the handset providing you with the freedom to take your phone anywhere in the house or garden.
Call Recording Facility
Worried about the validity of contracts agreed on the telephone? Use the A510A's call recording facility to make sure that you get what you're promised from pushy sales advisors.
Choose Your Preferences
The Gigaset A510A features several settings that can be determined according to your preferences. The display, for instance, features four colour backlights to choose from; you can also pick from twenty selectable ringtones depending on your taste and moods. To identify incoming calls quickly and easily, assign specific contacts customised ringtones and colour backlights. Struggle in the morning? Use the A510A's alarm clock to ensure you don't miss that important meeting.
With this variety of changeable settings, you will never tire of the Gigaset A510A.
You and your family can enjoy crystal clear conversation on the Gigaset A510A, thanks to its brilliant HSP™ sound quality. This also applies to conversation in hands-free mode - multitasking is a pleasure when talking in brilliant sound. For optimum convenience, a day and night setting on the handset and base-station allows you to adjust the ringer volume for different times of the day – no more early-morning wake-up calls.
Calling with Comfort and Convenience
With its long talk time of up to 20 hours and 220 hours standby, you can talk as long as you like on the Gigaset A510A. Avoid aching muscles on those long calls with the crystal clear hands-free functionality and easily save your contacts in the 150 entry address book.
ECO DECT: Pure Energy Savings and Radiation-free
The energy-saving power supply of the Gigaset A510A consumes less electricity, so it’s kinder to the environment, and kinder to your wallet. Like all Gigaset cordless phones, it variably reduces the transmitting power from the handset to base station depending on their distance apart. You can also reduce the transmitting power of the Gigaset A510A’s base station by 80% simply by selecting the ECO Mode. Furthermore, radiation-free ECO Mode Plus turns off the transmitting power when the phone is in standby.
For further information on Gigaset's ECO DECT technology, click here.