Format: Kindle EditionChange

on 25 June 2012
I loved the first book A gift of Ghosts - lovely interesting charecters that you were rooting for, with a twist people can see Ghosts, and the future and find things someone else has lost - to name a few, it caught my attention and it was a lovely story. The 2nd book does not disapoint charecters are good again and they are explained more filled out (as its the other side of the family 2nd book) and where they live sounds great I would like to be there! - and the story flows to a satisfying conclusion with some bumps along the way - and the hint of another book!
I enjoyed it and was waiting for it's release impatiently on my wish list to come out! and at Kindle price well worth it. A new author for me to watch along with Andrews, Armstrong, Bishop, Briggs, Harris, Harrison, Hamilton, Saintcrow ect ! keep going SW.
on 22 June 2014
A Gift of Thought follows the story of Dillon, from the first book, and how he decides to try and get to know his mother.

We are introduced to Sylvie, Dillon's mother, and a practising empath. We find out about why she left Dillon, and her steamy relationship with Lucas.

This book gives us more about Lucas, in A Gift of Ghosts, we were introduced to him as Zane's brother working field jobs. In this one, we learn more about him, what he does and how he does it. A lot of the books focus is on the relationship between him and Sylvie, and Dillon's attempts to get them to reconcile their differences.

Dillon, is the ghost from the first story. He is the reason Akira came to live in Tassamara. He has decided to spend time with his dad, which included being introduced to his mother. I know, if I was being introduced to a dead relative, but as psychic abilities tend to be second nature to most of the main characters in these books, it doesn't take long for Sylvie to come around to the idea.

I really enjoyed this book. I found that as it focused on different characters, it has really started to paint a picture of the town of Tassamara, rather than the series centring on the same main people throughout.

There is a hint of romance, and a hint of the paranormal/supernatural in this story. I love a good freaky story so the latter would normally be my thing - however, the romance element added a nice tone to the story without taking away the main fact - that Tassamara is a Psychic town.

((Free copy received in exchange for review - from Sarah Wynde))
on 22 August 2014
A gift of Thought

The book does not fail to disappoint!

You know when you start reading a book and you go to see what else they have done and you are excited to see there are quite a few to read and you don’t have to wait a year till the next book comes out! nothing better than that feeling!

I started reading this at 4am after finishing A gift Of Ghosts, and I totally blame these books for my dark circles under my eyes.

I don’t understand why there are so little reviews on the Amazon UK site on Sarah Wynde as there are loads on the Amazon.Com site…

I see many opportunities for the series to continue for a good while, which I am really happy with.
on 13 January 2013
I purchased this book straight after reading the first in the series 'A Gift of Ghosts'. Just as good, extra characters and background to the inhabitants of Tassamara and an interesting plot. You start to care about these characters quite quickly! These books are so readable and I love the whimsical touches, yet there is nothing frothy or shallow to them. I will definitely recommend this series to my daughters and my friends.
on 6 February 2013
After reading the 1st book in the series (A Gift of Ghosts) and loving it, I was not disappointed with this one. Like last time, I was kept up all night reading to the end, I really cared about the main characters and how things would turn out, as with book 1, they did some surprising things. I wait in eager anticipation for more from this series.
on 21 December 2013
I finished this book this morning, straight after reading A Gift of Ghosts and it's another marvellous book. The characters and story flows really well, the plot line has been well thought out. Keep them coming Sarah.
on 6 February 2014
Another great read - stumbled across these when looking for a change - loved the first book and immediately bought this, touching, insightful and heart warming. Well done will definitely read more of Sarah's books.
on 13 February 2014
This is every bit as good as the first book. Love this series so purchased the full set. My first purchase since getting my kindle. I just hope Sarah Wynde keeps writing more.
on 3 March 2013
Loved this book as much as I loved the first one, read them back to back and in 3 days!!! Sarah Wynnde gets you hooked with the first and keeps you interested throughout.
on 27 January 2014
A fantastic sequel, absolutely loved it. The story just makes you believe in ghosts. I think Sarah must have some inside knowledge of ghosts if I'm not mistaken ;)