Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Laser Lighter|Change
Price:£2.98+ Free shipping

on 31 January 2015
This product fitted the description advertised perfectly! The engraving was positioned just as I asked and the lighter was in perfect condition!
I also want to note that it came very early, at least a week earlier than estimated. I also liked how the lighter came with instructions on how to put lighter fluid as I had no clue how to! (This lighter does not come with fluid for legal safety reasons) So overall, I defiantly recommend purchasing this product it is perfect for a gift! I do advise though that if this product is purchased to email the seller after restating what you want just to make it 100% clear how you want the engraving.
on 28 December 2014
I am very happy with this product and in particular the seller. I bought two of these for separate xmas pressies and they both were received in very good time however one of them had what looked like some kind of oil stain on it, I contacted the seller and they distributed one straight away and there were no further problems. It is a reliable lighter the engravement looks very nice, a nice size and comes in a nice little box. Overall very pleased and great value for money!
on 11 February 2015
Lovely lighter,I was very pleased when I saw this lighter, it came in a little tin, and when I opened it I thought the lighter looked really nice, it has been etched beautifully .i only ordered it a few days ago , so it was despatched very quickly, great sellers, would recommend. I'm sure my husband will love it.
on 2 May 2016
This is a surprisingly good quality lighter despite the price- I have bought a couple now (some for friends and family) and only one has had a slight issue (nothing serious)- the rest are still going strong. The last one I bought was for Secret Santa and he was pleasantly surprised by it as he thought it had cost quite a lot; especially since his name had been engraved into it.
In order to use the lighter, you will also need to buy some lighter fluid- this is pretty cheap and you could probably get some at your local Poundland/99p store etc. Once you have the lighter fluid, pull out the lighter from its casing (it might be a little stiff at first) by gripping the part around the wick. Once you have pulled this out, you will need a paper clip or something similar to pull up the flap on the underside- you can now pour in your lighter fluid (be careful no to spill it) before putting the flap back into position. If your lighter doesn't light after this, try pouring a bit more in and holding it upside down for a bit.
Here are my Pros and cons of this product:
Pros
- Good solid feel to it, doesn't feel flimsy at all
- Most competitive price I've seen so far
- Easy to refill
- Once filled, it will last quite a while before needing refilling
- The engraving looks pretty good and makes the product much more personal
Cons
- The casing of the lighter is pretty dirty and rusty (you wont really notice in normal use)
- The engraving isn't really cut into the metal- like you may see on more expensive products- but rather the metal is marked by the laser (still looks good though)

Its also worth noting if your wick becomes black and no longer lights, get a pair of tweezers and pull it out slightly so that you have a cleaner wick to use- you can then cut off the burnt part with scissors.

Hopefully this review has helped in some way; if it has, it would be massively appreciated if you pressed the helpful button.
Thanks
on 11 August 2015
Came today, bought as gift for my boyfriend's 18th. It came in a cardboard sleeve and a metal container. Very nice. Works a charm, not broken. But yeah. It says "Happy 18th Innis?" on it. Which is chill, I can get it fixed, don't know why it has the question mark though. Good product. Will buy more.
on 1 September 2013
Great quality item. I bought as a gift and was very pleased with the quality of the lighter and the speedy dispatch - recieved within 2 days of ordering. I just sent email msg with engraving details and it came exactly how i wanted. Great price it definitely looks more expensive would highly recomend :-D
on 9 September 2015
After reading the reviews I was a bit indecisive but for reduced price at 2 pound something I had nothing to lose. Ordered it 4 days ago and received today! Its lovely the engraving is perfect and exactly how I typed it! 100% recommended and will purchase more even at normal price
on 21 May 2015
This is very very important. Its very very good for the price of £2.60. Engraving is excellent. I can not find no reason to dislike it. So what happen. I open the box smile and try to take the inner bit out to put lighter fluid. its just not coming out. Send an email to seller quick response advise how it may help. Well did few tricks and found inner bit corded, now that makes sense. But now here we go i 'put the fluid and click and there go a BOOOOOM all lighter my hand on fire. However no burns as I quickly close it. I put it on the table and click again all lighter was on fire 8 inch flame, reason being there is a gape between the cover and inner bit. Flame is literally 8 inch. how ever after few burns seems to start working but for health and safety make sure its not too much of fluid.

I also want to make this clear I have original "Z" product never seen this before.
review image
on 8 September 2015
Great gift, great value for money! Came within delivery dates, well packaged.
on 23 July 2015
Amazing I bought this for my sons father for his birthday an showed other family members once they seen it they ordered one as well for friends and family.... I thought it would of been a bit naf for the price only being cheep but it's brilliant wouldn't no it was so cheap unless you told them the price... Quick delivery