on 29 June 2011
We have many Gibson puzzles. Hornby Through the Ages is a lovely puzzle with well cut pieces which are nicely coloured. There were none of the issues with production quality which we have unfortunately had with Gibson puzzles of late.
on 14 December 2014
I had thought about buying this one some time ago, but had been put off by the bizarre way that the tender of one of the locos (the Rovex Princess Elizabeth) had been placed back-to-front in respect to the engine. I did get the similar "Airfix" puzzle though, and loved the nostalgia trip of that, so bought this one after all. Yes, lots of nostalgia here too, and some good tricks in that there are many places where there are two or more very similar pieces. We enjoyed doing this puzzle but found that the fit of some of the pieces was not perfect, rather loose in a lot of cases compared to the many other Gibson jigsaws we own.
on 25 December 2012
Brings back many memories of trains that I have had and still have. Very interesting to do. I have already done it three times and I am sure will redo it many more times. Really nice item.
on 16 August 2012
Most brilliant puzzle purchased has kept the male happy and content and out of way looking for another puzzle to purchase.
on 2 November 2014