- Hardcover: 144 pages
- Publisher: National Trust; 1st edition (15 April 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1905400373
- ISBN-13: 978-1905400379
- Product Dimensions: 28.4 x 1.7 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 170,638 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Ghosts: Spooky Stories and Eerie Encounters from the National Trust Hardcover – 15 Apr 2006
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
About the Author
Sian Evans previously worked for the National Trust, the Victoria and Albert Museum and the Design Museum, and is the author of Ghosts: Mysterious Tales from the National Trust, The Manor Reborn and Mrs Ronnie, all published by National Trust Books.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Ireland
- Books > History > Europe
- Books > History > Religious History > Other Religions
- Books > Horror
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Occult > Paranormal
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Occult > Supernatural
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > United Kingdom