Ghost Whisperer 5 Seasons 2005
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot In the premiere episode, Melinda is contacted by the spirit of a soldier who says he is lost. Melinda thinks he may not realize that he is dead so she does some research and discovers that he was classified MIA in 1972. However, when she contacts the soldier's son about his father, he thinks Melinda is trying to scam him and now Melinda must find a way to help both father and son find closure.
2. The Crossing After a train collides with a broken-down car on the train tracks, a young boy is accidentally killed inside the vehicle. Melinda helps the boy, who at first doesn't realize he is dead, reassure his mother that his death was not her fault. Meanwhile, Melinda and Jim help prevent the boy's father from seeking revenge on the man who sold them the broken-down car.
3. Shadow Boxer Melinda is approached by the deceased mother of an amateur boxer who wants Melinda's help in reuniting her husband and son after her death caused them to be estranged. Melinda learns that the son is angry with his father for forcing him to compete in a boxing tournament while his mother was ill and, consequently, not being able to be with her when she died.
4. Mended Hearts Following the attempted suicide of a young woman who is mourning the death of her fiancé, Melinda agrees to help the deceased fiancé save his betrothed wife's life.
5. Hope and Mercy After Jim is involved in a car accident, Melinda visits him in the hospital where she meets a young woman who recently died of complications during routine surgery. Melinda agrees to help the woman find out why she died, only to discover some devastating information.
6. Ghost Interrupted A teenage girl is haunted by the ghost of her identical twin sister.
7. Ghost Bride The spirit of a deceased bride is haunting her husband's fiancÃ©; because she cannot bear the thought of him loving anyone else. The haunting causes the bride-to-be to assume that her fiancÃ©; is still in love with his late wife, who was killed in a car crash on the way to their wedding reception.
8. Lost Boys Melinda and Andrea are hired to auction off furniture from a local inn before the structure is torn down by a new owner. Upon cleaning out the basement, Melinda discovers the sprits of three young boys and a dog that died in an orphanage fire in 1956.
9. Homecoming The spirit of a teenage boy approaches Melinda about finding his birth mother. Unsure of where to begin, Melinda approaches the boy's adoptive mother for more information and learns that his real mother never wanted to know her son. After meeting his birth mother, Melinda is left with the challenge of securing an affirmation of her love for her son so he can crossover.
10. On the Wings of a Dove After Jim starts to feel anxiety and despair for days on end, Melinda determines that he is experiencing the spirit of an ex-con, a man he could not save in a motorcycle accident. Melinda later learns that the spirit was led to her through her husband so she can help him apologize to the family of a boy he killed and beg forgiveness.
11. Voices After Melinda and Jim hear voices behind the static in their car radio, Melinda determines that they are spirit voices via the electronic voice phenomenon. Melinda realizes that one of the voices is from the mother of a troubled teenage boy who is trying to reach out to her son.
12. Undead Comic As Andrea prepares to do standup at a local comedy club, Melinda encounters a bevy of dead comedians engaging in their own comedy act. One comic in particular stands out, as he is troubled and yearning to remember what lead to his tragic suicide.
13. Friendly Neighbourhood Ghost Strange antics such as boarding up his windows cause Melinda and Jim to question the sanity of their new neighbour. It isn't until Melinda sees a ghost attached to the neighbour that she realizes he is not only being haunted, but that the ghost is trying to kill him.
14. Last Execution Upon attending a local art exhibit, Melinda encounters the ghost of an executed prisoner whose work is on display. The ghost seeks Melinda's help in uncovering a contract for his valuable paintings before they are sold so his estranged daughter, a struggling artist, will get the money she is entitled to.
15. Melinda's First Ghost When Melinda's first ghost reappears, her presence triggers Melinda to remember when she first discovered her "gift" and the strain it put on her relationship with her mother, who couldn't understand what she was going through.
16. Dead Man's Ridge The spirit of Andrea's friend begins to haunt her from an unconscious state and every time he flatlines he tries to give clues to the location of where his brother went missing. In order to find the missing brother, Melinda must convince doctors to let him flatline a few seconds longer so she can piece together his clues.
17. Demon Child Upon buying items from a homeowner for her antique shop, Melinda encounters the spirit of an angry young boy, who she later learns is the homeowner's dead son.
18. Miss Fortune When a traveling carnival comes to town, Melinda encounters the spirit of a vengeful magician who thinks his death during an underwater stunt was not an accident, but rather the work of his jealous brother. As Melinda pieces together the information leading up to his death, she learns of an unlikely suspect and that not everything is as it seems.
19. Fury The ghost of an African-American man, who was attacked and killed during a fight with a white co-worker in the 1970s, haunts the former prosecutor-turned-judge who didn't file charges against the white co-worker even though he had enough evidence.
20. The Vanishing After Melinda falls and injures her head, she discovers that she can no longer communicate with earthbound sprits and fears that she has lost her "gift" forever. To complicate matters, Melinda is asked to help comfort a teenage girl who is devastated by the recent death of her boyfriend.
21. Free Fall When the heat repeatedly goes out in Melinda's house and antique shop, she starts getting strange visits from the spirits of an airline pilot and flight attendant who complain of being cold.
22. The One While faced with the overwhelming challenge of convincing the dead passengers to crossover, Melinda encounters the evil spirit of "Wide Brim Man," who is working against her to keep the spirits earthbound. In addition, Melinda has to defend herself to investigators who want to know how and why she knew there was trouble with the plane prior to the crash.
|Starring||Jennifer Love Hewitt, Anne Archer|
|Supporting actors||Christine Baranski|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I already had the complete Ghost Whisperer (all seasons) but someone borrowed the first series and I didn't get it back so I needed to replace it. Excellent delivery time.Published 1 month ago by Jim Wood
i have chosen this rate because it is a very nice boxset, and it was to my very high standards. if you enjoy this show i would definitely recommend this product.Published 1 month ago by rodrigo
Absolutely Brilliant all episodes left me wanting to watch more I could hardly wait for the next series to be deliveredPublished 2 months ago by Lisa B.
We are working our way through all the seasons and are very happy with the price of this one, thank you.Published 2 months ago by KERRY KAY
Great to be able to watch this series when I want and not miss any episodes. Easy to use and fit in with family life!Published 2 months ago by Gemerti3
Show is great the whole family enjoy watching but Amazon prime is a bit of a con. But hey ho. My daughter and I have decided to go elsewhere to purchase and save plenty :)Published 4 months ago by Stacey
Not too much to say about this. If you like "The Ghost Whisperer" then it's a good buy. Nothing not to like.Published 4 months ago by Patalex