on 18 August 2014
Reason why ive only done one star is because I expected my neighbour Toronto face on the onsie. I have what seems a mouse face with the Toronto mouth upside on the fabric... completely poor trying to cover it... shocked at them trying to rip off a mouse face onsie . the other ones seem fine with correct faces though. Dont expect much they wont give you what you want.
on 16 July 2014
Get exactly what you pay for material is nice and light and deliver was nice and quick! And seller is excellent emailing me to check sizes due to them not being uk sizes fab I love it :)
on 17 June 2014
Arrive well as expected but is not the same as the picture looks bad quality material. Fit good though. A little bit overpriced but anyway I like it. Just don't expect too much.
on 24 September 2014
I love it. It is so cute. Its nice for spring/summer and is so comfortable and easy to wash.. my best decision ever.
on 1 October 2014
Only 1 star. ,.,.as finally ,, ordered it 31st august,,!!! Received today 5th november ,!,!, not a happy customer
on 16 September 2015
if you can get a size bigger than you are
on 23 September 2015