Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 November 2009
An example of one of the recipes here is basically "put an onion in the oven and bake it then eat it". This book is clearly somewhat cobbled together, i guess when you see how many other books the writer has produced you can understand that there must be some corners cut in places.
on 13 August 2014
I have given this 4 stars as I only looked at it briefly before wrapping it as a gift. It seemed quite sound and informative with recipes as well, but no time for a complete read through or practical application of the strategies suggested so this is not an in depth review.
on 13 April 2010
I was positively surprised by this book. It was recommended to me and I thought that it would probably just be another book that tells you how important it is to cut sugar out... and it does! However, it gives you lots and lots of ideas for alternatives, as well as really good and simple recipes. So it does not just tell you why to cut sugar out but also how. A favourite in our kitchen!
on 21 February 2015
Informative book which will inspire people and enable them to rethink their attitudes to sugar in the modern western diet. Four stars