Have you ever looked around your gym and wondered why hardly a few, if any, of the women have the bodies of the superstar actresses and models you see on the television?
You know the one that I mean. The lean, toned and sexy, yet unbelievably feminine physique, we see plastered over screens and billboards, or climbing out of a turquoise ocean in a James Bond movie.
What is it that makes them - and their bodies - so different?
- Is it their access to top-class personal trainers?
- Is it the fact they have their food prepared and cooked for them?
- Is it all of the free time they have between films and photo-shoots?
- Is it good genetics?
- Is it some secret workout or dieting technique that is kept out of reach of the general public?
- Is it their bank balance?
It certainly appears that way. When you see the same faces grunting away in the gym, day after day and getting nowhere, there definitely seems to be something different.
Well I’m here to tell you that there is something different; something that has been in front of your face the whole time.
Do you want to know what it is?
You see, there are a few reasons, a few specific reasons, why no one in the gym can imitate the look of an actress or underwear model. These answers are easily found when you realise that:
- Most personal trainers don’t have a clue, especially when it comes to training to build a lean and feminine physique
- Most supplements are rubbish, specifically designed to help you lose weight, but only in your purse or wallet
- Almost all workout routines you read about are designed to grow large amounts of muscle, basically cut out of male-oriented bodybuilding magazines
- Most ‘fitness’ diets out there cater only to continuous growth and make fat loss hard work, which is not ideal if you want the look of a Bond girl or Sports Illustrated model
Do you want to know the simple, select few principles that will allow you to:
- Lose weight quickly and easily with a diet that still allows you to eat your favourite foods - and eat carbs at night
- Burn fat directly and rapidly with the one cutting-edge cardio strategy that GUARANTEES IT
- Get stronger than most of the men in your gym – with the A-list definition to match
- Learn the ancient techniques that allow you to calm your mind, enhance your social skills, become more comfortable around other people, sleep well and become happier than you ever have before?
This book is for you.
Inside you’ll find information that would cost you way more in glossy information products and online courses. What I’ve done is uncover all of those expensive tips, techniques and ‘secrets’ that lead to that elusive actress/model body and brought them all together into a female fitness master-plan. As a bonus, you’ll find a 12-week training and diet plan catered to that EXACT goal. If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to have a head-turning body that looks as good in clothes as it does out of them, you’re in the right place.
Every day you don’t buy it you’re one day further away from that dream body.
Buy Get Ripped for Women and start your transformation right now.
About the Author
Hi, I’m Sam and I’ve been properly working out since I was 14, ever since reading my Dad’s copy of The Encyclopaedia of Modern Bodybuilding by Arnold Schwarzenegger. Throughout the years I’ve tried every routine and supplement under the sun and have acquired an in-depth perspective of what works and what doesn’t with regards to diet and exercise. I want to help you get in shape in the least amount of time, in the least intrusive way, so you can get on with what’s really important – living.
I hope you enjoy my book and I’d love to hear from you.