Get on Google's front page with easy SEO tips. Simple SEO (search engine optimization) can get any site to the top without spending money. Discover ways to use keywords, meta descriptions and tags, categories/labels, titles, link-building and more. Step by step instructions to help your site get on Google front page. Anyone can do this. It costs nothing but a little bit of time.
- the best keywords, both short-tail and long-tail
- meta tags with meta description to page source
- ways to optimize text and images
- URL back-links to other sites
- how to monitor visitor's trends
- online platform and increase visibility
- social media tools (Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- how to network with people all over the globe
- much more...
Within a few weeks to a few months, you'll see real results and will get to the very first page.
Subjects include: seo, seo tips, Google, Bing, search engine optimization, online marketing, online business, internet marketing, internet business, e-commerce, e-business, keywords, keyword tool, blogs, blogging
About the Author
Jason Matthews lives in Pismo Beach, California with his wife and daughters. He's a writer, a house painting contractor, skier and a soccer coach. He also enjoys the fruits of the internet and helping others create online platforms, make free websites and sell products like ebooks.