#1 AMAZON.CO.UK KINDLE BESTSELLER IN "SELF-HELP"
The Perfect Book to Help you Get your Goals in 2013!
How to Change your Life for the Better Forever
A Powerful Guide to Creating and Living the Life you have Always Dreamed of
Arvind Devalia guides you through a series of powerful yet simple, proven steps that will help you change your life for the better - forever.
This book offers a solid foundation for re-building and re-enforcing even the most fragile of lives.
Comprising 25 short chapters covering every element of life's exciting tapestry, you can embrace a realistic plan to improve your life. This is a fun and action-orientated book which requires self-reflection, effort and commitment from you.
Get committed to embrace the ideas in this book, reflect and take some action - and your life is guaranteed to change for the better in many ways and in double quick time.
Compelling chapters include - Create an Inspiring Vision for your Life, Build up your Self Esteem, Adopt an attitude of Gratitude, Manage your Money, Enjoy the Work you Do, Improve all your Relationships, Attract a Dream Relationship and Have Sunshine all Year Round in your Life.
Drawing on examples from Arvind's own life, each chapter is filled with openness, sincerity and substance.
This life guide for your pocket is the ideal book for anyone wishing to explore their life potential and anyone wanting to delve into self-development, perhaps for the first time.
As Arvind says:-
Do not sell yourself short. Do not sell the world short.
This is your life - love it, live it. One life, one chance - grab it."
"Get this book! Fresh, fun and extremely user-friendly guide to help you make massive changes in your life. An ideal gift for your friends, family and yourself." - Tanuja Desai Hidier, best-selling author of "Born Confused".
"Great book...shows how just a few changes can make a HUGE difference! Easy to read and follow, well structured and once you start reading, you won't be able to put it down" - Kavit Haria, Entrepreneur and International Speaker
"An inspiring, practical, must have companion for your life" - Mike Southon >, Entrepreneur, International Speaker, Musician and author of the "The Beermat Entrepreneur"
"Arvind has done a thorough job of outlining the steps to your happiness and success." - Nick Williams, International Speaker and author of various best-selling books, including "The Work We Were Born To Do".
"Get the Life you Love and Live it" is the perfect tonic for readers to take their lives to new heights... Arvind encourages readers to start working on their lives from the very first peek into the book.
YOU too can Get the Life you Love - and Live it
From the Publisher
1. It is simple and very easy to use. The simplicity of the book makes it very easy and approachable, and not intimidating.
2. Arvinds writing style is simple and approachable, but also inspirational at the same time.
3. It is more than just a reading book it is a workbook for creating the life you want.
4. It has been proven to quickly bring postive results in peoples lives book one proved this!
(This book builds on the success of Arvinds first book "Get a Life" - with the many improvements incorporating the feedback received).
5. The 25 steps cover all areas of your life. Each step builds on the previous one, but you can also skip steps if you wish.
6. Readers begin to reflect and take action from the first reading. By actually writing their own thoughts in this book from day one, life changes begin to happen from day one.
7. It contains a lot of anecdotes and examples from Arvinds own life, making the book more realistic and approachable.
8. The suggested actions in the book have been tried and tested by Arvind, his clients and also readers of his previous book. The ideas and suggested solutions are therfore all within easy reach of readers
9. It comes with a very attractive front and back cover, making it appealing to work through.
10. It contains many inspirational passages and quotations.
11. The book is supported with an interactive website which aims to build and support a community of like minded readers.
12. Finally, Arvind walks his talk as outlined in the book, and is someone who has got the life he loves AND lives it. Therefore a great role model for his readers.