on 11 October 2015
Based on pragmatic confidence-building skills, this book is a 'must' for anyone navigating their way through trying to build new bridges with people. Especially helpful for those who've been disappointed in relationships, need encouragement and want to get beyond the often single dimension offered by online dating sites. Essential reading for putting your best foot forward in this arena.
on 24 February 2013
I work in an adult shop, meeting hundreds of women I month who are after opening up what their deepest desires are I'm surprised at how little they know as to where they stand with a guy. Years ago I was the sort of woman who slept with men and wondered why I couldn't get them to commit. Although, it sounds obvious it was a constant pattern I couldn't break. I took private lessons with Matthew after attending his seminar and it without meaning to sound cliche changed my life. When you open up to someone you want to feel like you're n control and not just opening yourself up to any odd bob, you want to know that they see you as high value and treat you like such. I recommend this to every woman out there. I'm about t download it now because even though I'm now in a serious relationship, I know any advice Matthew has to give is going to be valuable for me. I owe a lot to to this man. Ladies you're also saving a lot of money in comparison to the private lessons.
on 11 June 2013
Honestly, read this girlies and cringe - laugh - cry - gasp! This is a great book which really does lift the lid on the male mind. The way in which this is written is almost as if Matthew is 'telling you off' for the crazy ways in which you have behaved in the past. It is full of useful hints, tips and ideas of ways to make shift changes to your behaviour in order to make you more attractive to the opposite sex, not only this but there are loads of ideas and suggestions which have a positive impact on all of your life! Who would ever be aware of how your body language can convey such strong messages (usually of 'Go Away, I am not interested!' to guys!). Definitely an ESSENTIAL read for people of all ages! I now have four of my friends also ploughing through this so that we are all going to be on the same page when 'catching' and not 'catching up'. I cannot recommend this enough!
on 30 August 2013
I have the kindle version which is great as it has several video extras/asides that help to reinforce or add to Matthews message.
It's not about getting a man at any cost, his approach is about believing in yourself and knowing that you are a fabulous catch and therefore why wouldn't ANY man want to be with you!?
He gives sensible achievable tips on self confidence and male psychology. These coupled together are game changing for me as a newly single woman in her 40's.
It's a book I will refer to time and time again. Read it coupled with Mandy Hales "The single woman" and ladies .... You will be unstoppable. Even if that special man isn't quite on the horizon you won't care. You will know you are worth the wait & will know exactly what to do when he finally does arrive!!!
Thankyou Matthew!
on 11 February 2013
For me the book is packed with examples of solid common sense and tact when it comes to dating which makes an intelligent read and it's rather needed reinforement nowadays. It's backed up with expertise and techniques to try together with positive approach to life that every woman should at least try in order to live a happier life in itself.
on 10 February 2013
I am absolutely loving this book! I only wish it has been written sooner! I met Matthew Hussey at an event over a year ago and his charisma and energy translate into the book. I have found myself laughing out loud on a number of occasions. A great book giving you answers to those questions you have in relationships. I recommend this book for all single women out there!
on 3 March 2016
If you are like me, and the initial stages of a relationship are painful, full of uncertainty, and mostly fail, this is a great book to help you understand why. After five years of being single, I've finally started to get the guy, and he's as high value as I am ;) definitely worth a read. Made me relax into a relationship rather than try to force it.
on 20 June 2013
I began this book with skepticism, and I've end up becoming one BIG fan! The magic of Matt is that he keeps it simple and down to earth. You don't need to walk on the moon to change your love life, just adjust here and there and the results are amazing!!
I love this book, I recommend it, it has useful insight, and it's fun fun fun!!!
on 10 November 2015
This was a really fun and insightful read! I really like how he gives you actual tips that you can go out and try straight away! It answers all your questions you would have and he's just real, it;s good because it's coming from a guy's perspective so who better to give advice and tips. He;s not all preachy either or patronising - it;s more just telling you ways that can help you come across more open and friendly (this really appealed to me) - just opens your eyes on how we can be more approachable in life generally without going out looking for people in certain places.

It's definitely worth a read - I got a lot out of it and if you put it into action I reckon anyone would see the benefits (I did)

He does make quite a few references to his seminar and how much you would gain from going - personally I find it easy to filter out and ignore that stuff and just take what I want and need from it. So, if the sales-y stuff gets to you just be aware of that.
on 13 September 2015
Love this book! Whenever I'm feeling crappy and then read his stuff, it instantly lifts me up and makes me feel positive because I regain a sense of certainty. His advice makes so much sense, gives a good insight into men, and more importantly he helps you to develop yourself to be a better you. Get it :)