on 17 April 2013
I have used these courses before and find their approach very useful. Language courses suit different people in different ways so a review is highly subjective. If one puts in all the work then this course will deliver results. It is structured in such a way that there are no short cuts! For those looking for a methodical approach to obtaining a basic grounding in the language, this course should deliver.
on 7 June 2013
Does what it says on the tin. Compact and condensed but comprehensible and comprehensive German course.

Sehr gut meine freund.
on 17 December 2013
A very well presented combination of 'text book' and audio CDs it is taking me a long time. But I would recommend it to anyone wanting to learn conversational German
on 10 June 2014
Got this neat little course not to learn but to re-learn my German, its realy easy to follow and work at your own pace. In my oppinion well worht every penny.
on 19 November 2013
This is a great learning method, the interaction between the book( where you get visual sight of the German language and the discs support the book in a fantastic way which makes the learning process easy. Really pleased a brought this product. Mick
on 11 May 2015
I borrowed a few different audio books from the library and this suited me the best, its not about learning sentences parrot fashion but more about getting the pronunciation right and how to build new sentences so that you can learn to read and converse. I like this system.
on 27 October 2014
This is one of the best language courses I have tried, and believe me I have tried a few, I have been trying to learn German all my life and after only a month with this book I am beginning to understand it at last. Brilliant !
on 21 January 2015
Still getting into course but in general seems to be approaching the learning in a structured manner which should work.
Major criticism s of the opening chapter on German pronunciation which will state the certain letter combinations will be pronounced as they are in (e.g.) South East England, North England, Central Scotland etc. So to understand the correct pronunciation you have to be a dialect expert; pretty stupid of the authors. Why not just make these sounds part of the audio experience with examples?????
on 15 June 2016
Not quite what I wanted, was looking for something I could do while driving around and this product is a book, with added CDs, not the other way around. If you are doing this at home then seems a good product.
on 28 June 2015
Best language learning book with CDs!!