on 10 February 2011
I love German food and love Germany!!!
So I decided to learn the language and to cook!
This book has a lot of recipes that German love to eat(besides German sausages)! :D
Anyway, to make this sort... it easy to follow through and if u don't have the exact ingredients its ok as long as u have a German supermarket close to u.Which in this case u will have the ingredients !
Just a perfect book with delicious recipes !!!
on 31 December 2008
I bought this book looking for goulash and it did not fail. I say its good for the money as no-one ever sticks to the instructions, if I did I wouldn't eat anything from the book, but it gives you a good guild to get yourself started. I haven't stopped making central European stew style dishes since, constantly adapting to make the perfect dish. If you've been to Prague or Budapest and experienced the wonderful food, this is a good book to try an rekindle some memories.