on 18 November 2013
It is a nice compact piece of kit. Its very useful for those who spend time outside. It is as described.
on 4 December 2013
My 13 year old is a member of our local scout group and takes part in all camping trips with great enthusiasm. So when he asked for this for his birthday we just couldn't turn his request down, even though it is a bit more than we could really afford to pay in the run up to Christmas.

It has everything the outdoor enthusiasts could need, including a tool to help start fires and a little flashlight which throws off a lot more light than it should be able to, given its diminutive size. The rubber belt pouch is a good tight fit and should help form a waterproof seal to keep everything dry in wet conditions.

It has more tools than a boy band audition but be careful of the blades and scissors as they are very sharp and could lead to a nasty injury for the inexperienced user.

Highly recommended for the adventurous among us.
on 29 August 2012
I got this for my birthday and I have to say it is a nice compact piece of kit for those who like a good gadget.

It is sturdily made and is well made with no real flimsy bits that I can see. The pocket tool has all the usual attachments and the scissors are very good compared to most other multi tools I own. There is a specially created niche to strike the flint on the multi tool and the sparks emitted shoud have no problems in lighting well prepared tinder. The torch works on a AAA battery which is supplied and has a very bright beam for its size. The flint striker and the torch attach securely to their parts of the sheath as does the multi tool, there would be little risk of them becoming dislodged.

It attaches well to a belt and can be secured to the belt without opening your belt, either way it goes. The rubber coated multi tool does improve grip and the knife is very sharp and also half serrated which by the way I am not fond of.

I will update if there are any flaws that I come across.

The enclosed survival tips that come with Bear Grylls equipment will have to be stowed seperately as there is no compartment for it to go in. If you are going into environments where surviving is a risk then one should be more prepared than depending on survival tips on a folded sheet of paper.

All said I am glad I own it and gadget heads will love it.
on 15 January 2014
Bought the tool as a Christmas gift for one of my grandson. He is a scout leader and has informed me in clear terms that the tool is "brill- fabulous- awesome" plus many other compliments. I also must comment on the total efficiency of your staff in dealing with my initial purchase which in error I entered twice into your system. Return details , method and even location of the nearest drop off point!!!!!
FIVE STARS to all of your organisation.

Anthony
on 28 October 2015
So the multi tool itself is really nice build quality and has a great selection of tools.
the torch is ok would be handy for reading a map but you are not going to be lighting the way anywhere far.

so the BAD bits and i mean BAD.

The knife has a locking mechanism which means if you are caught carrying this with out VERY good explanation by the police you will end up with a good telling off and then wishing you had said knife in prison to stop you being shanked.

They are not legal to carry in the UK (not that you should be carrying them on the streets if you do again see the police, I brought it as do a lot of hiking and such like), which I only found out when a police officer pointed this out to me, luckily he was a friend and it hasn't left the house / garden since.
on 8 November 2014
The knife broke after a couple of uses. Expected it to be a lot more durable.
A nice multi-tool which feels like it's good quality, nice and heavy in the hand. It comes with a rubber pouch, a small "AAA" LED light and a piece of fire steel. The pouch belt loop feels a bit too flimsey for heavy use so I have deducted a point as I have to carry it in my pocket or rucksack.
on 29 December 2013
i got this for my 13 year old grandson at his request , to old for toys this year, and is going camping this year so he thought this would be great for that , he is also a keen cycalist and moter sport rider, with things always going wrong on his bike's he said this is a very usfull tool
on 12 April 2014
I use it in the military and it is perfect for it.
Firestarter is great and the flashlight helps alot in the dark.
Not all the tools on the Multitool is nessecary but overall its great!
on 22 June 2015
Fantastic product. Bought for my sons birthday. He is in the scouts so this is a very handy little gadget.
Be warned, it's very sharp!
Son was very happy with it.