- Explore the Deals & Offers Store for the latest deals on power tools, kitchen and bathroom fixtures, safety and security, decoration and more.
- Go to This Week's Savings in DIY & Tools and discover our offers of Over 50% Off, Top-Rated or Under £10 products. The range is refreshed every week.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Multi-Tool - Grey
|Price:||£39.00 (£105.01 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£20.99 (35%)|
- 12 Stainless Steel, Weather-Resistant Components: Needle Nose Pliers, Fine Edge Knife, Serrated Knife, Saw, Phillips Screwdriver, Small Flat Driver, Medium Flat Driver, Lanyard Ring, Bottle Opener, Can Opener, Scissors, Wire Cutters
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip - Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Spring loaded jaw for simplified single-hand use
- External components for easy access
- Patented Safe.T.Plus System - Enhanced safety by locking components into usage position
- Nylon Sheath - Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant
- Includes Land to air rescue instructions
- Priorities of Survival - Pocket guide contains Bear’s survival essentials
Stocking your toolbox?
We have a wide range of hammers, screwdrivers, saws and more. Visit the Hand Tools Store for more ideas.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The product of collaboration between Gerber and survival expert Bear Grylls, the ultimate multi-tool provides 12 stainless steel weather-resistant components. Its rugged construction, spring-loaded pliers, external locking tools, and extra-grippy handle make this tool the ultimate multitasker no outdoor enthusiast should be without. The ultimate multi-tool comes with a nylon sheath.
Bear Grylls and Gerber Team Up
The ultimate multi-tool is part of the Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series of gear. This collaboration brings together Gerber's 70-plus years of knife and gear expertise with Bear Grylls' extensive outdoor survival and adventure experience to create a one-of-a-kind line of knives, tools, and gear.
From spending time in the British SAS to scaling Mount Everest, Bear knows what it takes to be a survivor in extreme situations and multiple environments. Now he brings that knowledge to the creation of a range of items that help you make the most of your outdoor adventures.
12 Components in a Single Compact Tool
The ultimate multi-tool lives up to its name by offering 12 components, including needle nose pliers, both fine-edge and serrated knives, a saw, a Phillips screwdriver, small and medium flat drivers, a lanyard ring, a bottle opener, a can opener, scissors, and wire cutters.
Lightweight, Comfortable Design
Lightweight and compact, with an open length of 160 mm, a closed length of 101 mm and an 249 gram body, the ultimate multi-tool won't weigh you down. External components make for easy access, while a spring-loaded jaw provides simplified one-handed use. And thanks to the ergonomic textured-rubber grip, you'll enjoy maximum comfort without slipping.
Safety and Storage Features
As safe as it is practical, the ultimate multi-tool features Gerber's Safe.T.Plus system, which locks components into their usage position. A lightweight, military-grade sheath resists mildew as it protects the tool and makes it easier and safer to store.
Includes Bear Grylls' Pocket Survival Guide
This tool comes with land-to-air rescue instructions and Bear Grylls' informative Priorities of Survival pocket guide, loaded with survival basics designed to help keep you alive until you can be rescued or rescue yourself.
1 x Multi-tool, 1 x Sheath, 1 x Priorities of survival pocket guide
Look for similar items by category
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
- The pliers are some of the best I have ever used, fantastic for one handed use as they're spring loaded, have a nice grip and meet precisely.
- The serrated blade is nice, sharp and works fantastic.
- The screwdriver bits are great, good long reach and not ground to a point so grip nicely. Also good as prying tools.
- Locking system is nice, although recent use has me thinking it's not quite as robust as a Leatherman tool (see the bad points).
- The feel in the hand is nice, feels sturdy, quite heavy (may be seen as bad in the pocket, but I prefer it).
- Accessible tools from the outside of the tool, so you don't need to open it up every time you need something.
- One handed deployment of the main blade and serrated blade.
- The scissors are one of the best I've seen, perhaps better than even Victorinox.
- Priorities of survival guide is quite a good addition.
The not so good:
- The lock on mine after 1 day of medium hard use has ended up with the serrated blade having a significant amount of vertical blade play.
- The saw is pitiful.
- The main blade has a completely flat edge, as such mine no longer has a point and is completely dull at the end.
- The steel isn't particularly great at holding an edge, due to a soft steel, though this makes it easy to sharpen.
- The sheathe isn't great, the pouch that holds the 'priorities of survival guide' ripped easily and it's only got a small piece of Velcro to hold it shut.Read more ›
However, the tool has the ollowing problems:
1. The locking mechanism lf the blades can sometimes be difficult to unlatch so you can close the blade. It sticks a bit now and then. I imagime if you were out in the dirt and rain this would be even harder.
2. The shape of the handle when using the pliers is very uncomfortable.
3. The carry case comes with a bear grylls survival guide folded into the back of it that sits inside an internal pocket. Everytime I put this knife away in the case I have to fiddle with getting it past the internal pocket even with the guide removed.
I got if for £23 on sale so was a good buy, although i think there ar ebetter alternatives to look at.
If you are eco concious, this is the warning on the package - California Proposition 65 Warning, This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects and / or reproductive harm.
Make up your own mind.
Blade is sharp, pliers are well machined and I find it makes a great addition to my mountain bike saddle bag alongside a dedicated bike multitool.
Over the years I've had a few pocket knives/multi tools from Gerber - Chameleon, Legend, Nautilus, Grylls etc - and have never been disappointed...
They're secreted into various toolboxes, hobby kits and I even bought a second for the car glovebox in case of emergency.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A great multi tool that not only has great features but is also very high qualityPublished 1 month ago by Stefan Murray
Amazing bit of kit not to heavy and comes in a nice pouch, really love it and has everything you need, a great buyPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Gerber are the best this is to replace one that we bought 15 years ago.we have just snapped the pliers. Brilliant bit of kit.Published 2 months ago by pollydog
I bought this for my husband and he absolutely loves it. It arrived quickly and was a great price. It does all the things you would want on a multi tool. Read morePublished 2 months ago by B. Loughnane