Size: 8.5 UK Child|Colour: White|Change

on 24 June 2014
I have bought many different pairs of school shoes for my eleven year old son over the years, mainly from Clarkes thinking these were the best but lately the quality has gone down and I've looked elsewhere. These shoes cost around the same but are far far better quality. Good leather and stitching that has not yet come apart after a few weeks wear, unlike the previous brand. What's more, my son absolutely loves them and says they look cool! Worth the money, shall buy again.
on 11 September 2013
These are great shoes - my daughter loved them, despite the fact that they're all white (a requirement at her school). The support in them is a huge bonus as she has a high arch and she finds them extremely comfortable and they look a lot sturdier than some of the other options we tried. Really glad I bought them - the price we got through amazon was brilliant as well.
on 18 January 2015
I would completely agree with what another couple of reviewers have said regarding the quality of these shoes. The sole, particularly the rubber part at the front, will come away from the sole pretty quickly and the shoe is then dangerous to wear and clearly not weatherproof. My son had 2 pairs of these shoes (bought at same time when on offer) and both pairs were a disaster, the same issue with both pairs. I had to buy expensive shoe repairers' glue (thankfully available in Amazon) to stick them back together to try and extend their life. First and last time I would purchase the brand.
on 22 May 2014
I tried these for my son after good reading reviews since the last few pairs of Clarks seem to last no time at all, but as he has only worn these a week I can't comment on durability yet. They look great- sturdy and well fitting. He loves them and says very comfortable from day one. So far very happy with them.
on 31 October 2013
I buy nothing but Geox for my son who had very wide feet and is always on the go! I have been buying Geox since my son could walk (he is now 5 and a half) and I have never had a pair fall apart. This is absolutely amazing given how active he is and how much of a battering his shoes get. What's more, I only buy one pair of shoes for him at a time (apart from his school shoes now) so it says a lot. I now also buy Geox for my daughter wherever possible and even for myself. They are comfortable and very well made!
on 25 August 2013
For many years now we have stuck to this brand for our little boy. The trainers are always well made and seems comfortable. This time, it had to be "white" for school games and we were really happy when we realised that we could source Geox. Stores in town had sold out of the white ones so we ordered from Amazon. Delivery was great and the trainers arrived just as described. They have not been worn yet... But i know they will do the job perfectly!
on 16 September 2013
My son has wide feet, a high instep and I have struggled to get trainers that fit him. These were purchased for school PE (and he has to wear them all day on PE days) and have been brilliant so far. He can wear them all day in comfort. I had them checked by a professional shoe fitter, who commented on what a good fit they were for my child. I am very pleased with them. (nb: they have not been used in the wet)
on 9 September 2014
This shoes are sturdy and comfortable. I like Geox breathing patented technology, especially given that both my boys tend to have very sweaty feet and with these shoes their feet breath, so less smelly socks and feet at the end of their busy day.
They cost a little bit more (about 25% more) than the standard white school PE shoes but their durability and breathability pay back big time.
on 2 September 2014
Perfect shoes for school. My 5 and 8 year old girls love them. Perfect for running, climbing and all playing. Warm, dry and not too heavy.
on 14 May 2013
I paid almost £50.00 for a red pair of exactly the same trainer for my son. He finds them very comfortable - v light and breathable - which was a big bonus in hot weather. So, when he needed a new pair of school trainers which have to be white, I looked on line and found these. They are great. Super value for money and excellent service from the seller. Highly recommended.