Size: 7 UK|Colour: Blue|Change

on 21 April 2014
The shoes are really nice and good quality but the sizing is a nightmare. I wear size 12 normally but I ordered them they were too big and sent them back and asked for size 11 but still it's way too big so am sending back going to try 10 and I hope it's not gonna be too small, 3 inches gap but i will keep on trying until i get the right size.
on 16 April 2014
my wife was stunned at the sudden style injection these shoes brought me...frankly I was a bit upset at something so superficial but then these are pretty smart shoes. Comfy too. I bought another pair immediately in another, even more stylish colour.
on 22 January 2016
Iread some of the reviews and was a bit worried thinking perhaps I should have ordered another size but I stuck to my guns and ordered my usual size. When they arrived I needn't have worried the size was fine, lovely shoes well pleased.
on 29 July 2015
I love these shoes and have a coupe of pairs in different colours. They suit my narrow foot. They do come up larger than the quoted size. I always by a size smaller, however, that could be because I have a narrow foot.
on 23 August 2014
Bought these loafers in navy, very stylish and the fit is quite big as I usually take a size 12 but the size 11 fits great. Really comfortable and would definitely recommend to anyone.
on 29 October 2014
This was much better looking than I expected. Everyone comments on it every time I wear it and it's super comfortable and just looks lovely with anything I wear. Highly recommended
on 8 July 2012
Another great pair of Geox loafers, I just love their quality and fit. If your life has a blue suede loafer shaped hole in it then I suggest you also buy them!
on 17 April 2016
This is my second pari of these loafers. I lived in my last pair all last summer and the previous. Unfortunately, as with all loafers their ability to provide support eventually goes so I have been obliged to replace them. (In fact, Geox products last longer than most.) I was delighted to find them as good as ever!
on 11 February 2016
Nice looking shoe,slightly tight but that is proberbly a good thing as they will wear in.They are , however, very lightweight and are not a walking shoe.Will proberbly just wear them for driving,
on 15 February 2015
great pair of casual shoes