Size: 12.5 UK Child|Colour: Black|Change

on 1 June 2011
I bought these shoes for my eldest son who likes playing football at breaktime. These shoes are not only very smart looking but they have stood up to a whole years abuse!! Fab shoes. Would highly recommend them and I'll be getting another pair for next year!
on 12 December 2013
I PURCHASED TWO PAIRS OF THESE SIZE 1 & 2.5 THE SIZE 1'S ARE GOOD, HOLDING UP WELL BUT I HAVE JUST ORDERED ANOTHER (DIFFERENT) PAIR FOR MY ELDEST AS HIS HAVE FALLEN APART JUST LIKE THE OTHER NEGATIVE REVIEWERS STATE THE FRONT SOLE HAS COME APART FROM THE SHOE AT THE FRONT AND NOT JUST A LITTLE, ABOUT HALF WAY DOWN......... SO WOULD DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMEND THESE AS YOU WOULD HAVE A 50/50 CHANCE OF GETTING A GOOD PAIR!!! AND AT £40+ A PAIR THAT IS NOT A GAMBLE I WOULD TAKE!
on 22 September 2012
These are good quality leather school shoes and sold at a very reasonable price. The leather is soft inside , so no rubbing. My little one took to them straight away and they look great. CARE: when ordering, the sizing is not correct on the website. Amazon give a drop down menu that gives sizes as 10 UK Junior, 11 UK Junior and 12 UK Junior etc. I ordered a size 12 UK Junior. My order confirmation stated that I had ordered a 12.5 I phoned Amazon to query and they could not answer why the difference. I have taken delivery today and they have sent me a size 12.5 - which is NOT what I ordered. However, the product is fine so I intend to keep them until they fit my little one properly.
on 11 November 2012
The shoes looked very nice and smart. Unfortunately, they are extremely small fitting. My son wears a 6.5 and usually they are a little roomy so he can fit thick socks on if it's chilly. He couldn't even get his foot into these. They are very shallow behind the tongue, so unless he has unusually thick feet, I would go for a bigger size. (He usually wears other standard shoes in 6.5 quite easily - Skechers, Next, Clarks, Kickers, Pods, Nike - and has no problems at all.
on 31 January 2013
I bought these for my son for school on the high street, and was very impressed with the quality, they have lasted well, infact they still look new. He needed the next size up and was disappointed to find you cannot buy them now on the high street, so was very pleased to discover that Amazon had them, again perfect quality, the only thing I would say is that I wanted and ordered a 12 but they are actually a 12.5, fortunately they are fine and I guess they will just last a little longer, will definately buy Geox school shoes again over other high street brands.
on 5 March 2013
I must have bought the rare reject that got through production; after just 8 weeks of normal use the leather on the inner side of one shoe tore away from the sole. Very disappointed, and there also seems to be no way to contact the seller either
on 19 May 2013
When I bought these Geox school shoes back in September 2012, I decided to not review these shoes until 6 month of use (normally by this time my son is at his second pair)...here we are, 9 month later of heavy usage, they are still good and still look great, and will last the end of school year in 2 months time! First time EVER my son needed just one pair of shoes for the whole year! Will buy again on Sept 2013 as he will grow-out of his current pair. BEST SHOES EVER!!!
on 23 November 2014
So deeply disappointed with this Geox product. Just missed my return window and the sole came off. I normally swear by Geox and that's why I went for this over others. Just after 45 days (got them on Oct 1st) the sole came off - see picture. Can only put them in the bin. Unbelievable - and Amazon wont even let me contact the seller anymore. Very frustrating! Next time I will by these in a shop where I can take them back. Do not buy online!
review image
on 26 September 2011
As always Geox have the best shoe if you get hot feet. My eight year old wears nothing else since we found Geox. Perfect solution. Superb quality and value for money. :O)
on 22 February 2012
I wanted to buy these shoes for my son based on the reviews and the fact that Geox manufactures high quality shoes although the brand is not very well known in the UK. These were out of stock on Amazon so I looked somewhere else and I found a shop that had them in stock. It was well worth the effort as these did not disappoint. They are very smart shoes, as soon as I opened the box the first thing I noticed was the wonderful smell of leather. You just have to look at the shoes to know that these are on a different league, the photo doesn't do them justice. I bought these in October (it's not end of February) and my son, who could be easily be named "the destroyer of shoes", has worn them for school ever single day since. I clean and/or polish them everyday and they still look excellent, I got fed up of shoes that fall apart after a few weeks, it's false economy. These will last a whole school year and that means that we will have been wearing a very comfortable pair of shoes instead of three low quality pairs (one pair per term used to be the norm) that make his feet sweaty. These are suitable for wide feet and the straps go all around to cover the velcro, it might look like a small detail but if the straps don't cover the velcro completely, the exposed velcro just wrecks the trousers as the fibres stick to the velcro. I am very pleased and I highly recommend these shoes to anyone you wants quality and value for money.