Size: 10 UK ChildColour: BlackChange

on 24 June 2014
I have bought many different pairs of school shoes for my eleven year old son over the years, mainly from Clarkes thinking these were the best but lately the quality has gone down and I've looked elsewhere. These shoes cost around the same but are far far better quality. Good leather and stitching that has not yet come apart after a few weeks wear, unlike the previous brand. What's more, my son absolutely loves them and says they look cool! Worth the money, shall buy again.
on 18 January 2015
I would completely agree with what another couple of reviewers have said regarding the quality of these shoes. The sole, particularly the rubber part at the front, will come away from the sole pretty quickly and the shoe is then dangerous to wear and clearly not weatherproof. My son had 2 pairs of these shoes (bought at same time when on offer) and both pairs were a disaster, the same issue with both pairs. I had to buy expensive shoe repairers' glue (thankfully available in Amazon) to stick them back together to try and extend their life. First and last time I would purchase the brand.
on 11 September 2013
These are great shoes - my daughter loved them, despite the fact that they're all white (a requirement at her school). The support in them is a huge bonus as she has a high arch and she finds them extremely comfortable and they look a lot sturdier than some of the other options we tried. Really glad I bought them - the price we got through amazon was brilliant as well.
on 22 May 2014
I tried these for my son after good reading reviews since the last few pairs of Clarks seem to last no time at all, but as he has only worn these a week I can't comment on durability yet. They look great- sturdy and well fitting. He loves them and says very comfortable from day one. So far very happy with them.
on 2 September 2015
Rubbish quality.
I've used in the past, many geox shoes, and seams quality is disappear from this Italian brand (made in china). water is coming easily inside when rain, the rubber part at the front of each shoe has slightly came off and I believe that all the water went through there. won't recommend!
review image review image
on 3 November 2014
I love Geox and all my family including kids wearing geox shoes. One of the reasons I like Geox, is that it keeps feet dry no matter what's the weather like. Unfortunately not with this pair of shoes! My son started this school year with these pair of trainers, after only 6 weeks, when it was a rainy day and we went out shopping with him, he came back home and all his feet were socking wet inside. The rubber part at the front of each shoe has slightly came off and I believe that all the water went through there. Let me just tell you that we were only walking on the street in rain, he was not jumping in the puddle or anything like that. I was really shocked by the quality and promise of Geox this time!!! This pair of shoes let me down!!!
on 9 September 2014
This shoes are sturdy and comfortable. I like Geox breathing patented technology, especially given that both my boys tend to have very sweaty feet and with these shoes their feet breath, so less smelly socks and feet at the end of their busy day.
They cost a little bit more (about 25% more) than the standard white school PE shoes but their durability and breathability pay back big time.
on 2 September 2014
Perfect shoes for school. My 5 and 8 year old girls love them. Perfect for running, climbing and all playing. Warm, dry and not too heavy.
on 14 May 2013
I paid almost £50.00 for a red pair of exactly the same trainer for my son. He finds them very comfortable - v light and breathable - which was a big bonus in hot weather. So, when he needed a new pair of school trainers which have to be white, I looked on line and found these. They are great. Super value for money and excellent service from the seller. Highly recommended.
on 19 January 2014
Great hard wearing shoe. My son is very hard on his shoes, football mad plays every minute he can on school play grounds, other make of shoes he goes through in a month but these last at least 2 school terms and the look good too.
Excellent fast delivery