Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 9 Dec 2009 16:20:45 GMT
pippy1958 says:
I remember this book as a child and really loved it. He wore glasses and think he may have died in it so it was very sad! Does anyone remember this?

Posted on 23 Jan 2010 22:04:29 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 23 Jan 2010 22:05:01 GMT]

Posted on 23 Jan 2010 22:06:40 GMT
R. Cowling says:
That was my favourite book as a child! I have been trying to find a copy but to no avail. I can even remember the pictures. Any joy in getting hold of a copy?

Posted on 5 Jul 2010 06:26:40 BDT
K. Riley says:
I remember this - I don't think he died at the end but he did leave his glasses behind which really upset the mother in the story. She used to stroke his fur to relieve her migraines. It was a very strange book and the ending, even though he didn't die, was very sad.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Jun 2011 12:58:23 BDT
Last edited by the author on 9 Jun 2011 13:15:41 BDT
Hi i also loved this book as a child and i am also trying to find a copy. If i remember rightly the cover was orange. If anyone has any luck in finding this please let me know who it is by. I have now found it, its by Agnes Sligh Turnball and i have managed to get a copy from Abe books.
Hope this helps.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  9 Dec 2009
Latest post:  9 Jun 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Works: Every Kind of Poem You Will Ever Need at School
The Works: Every Kind of Poem You Will Ever Need at School by Paul Cookson (Paperback - 2 July 2010)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (26)