- Hardcover: 192 pages
- Publisher: Fantasy Flight Games; Hardcover edition (21 Oct. 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1589942183
- ISBN-13: 978-1589942189
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 0.6 x 27.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 357,240 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Art of George R.R. Martin's a Song of Ice and Fire: 1 Hardcover – 21 Oct 2005
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The quality of the pictures, Winterfell eg, are amazing and help bring the events on page to life. Showing the lineage of the Targaeryn line also helped put a lot of events in order.
I was initially sceptical about this book, thinking it was just an easy way for someone to get some money out of the series but I heartily recommend it to all fans.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a very good representation of the story characters, though I feel a couple of the artists have not read what they are trying to put down in art.Published 21 months ago by Vic Brown
I kept this book and the follow-up book 2 close at hand whilst reading the first four books of the Song of Ice and Fire series. I found myself referring to them many times. Read morePublished on 14 Sept. 2011 by Doug
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Genre > Magic & Fantasy
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Dark Horse
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Fantagraphics
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Hamlyn
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Image Comics
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Publishers > Titan Books
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy