Format: DVD|Change

on 12 April 2013
I would highly recommend this DVD for anyone who wants a laugh. Moving south from Newcastle, this is just what I need to make me feel right back at home!
on 5 September 2013
Hello.... I love it so much.... I want to know if have subtitle on season 2??? Cos I am deaf that why hope ya can tell me thanks
on 15 September 2012
I only started watching Geordie Shore by accident. Magaluf Maddness was on MTV and there wasn't anything else on. After watching ten minutes of it, I had to go on sky plus and find the first series.

This series is the best one so far - there's drama, gossip, honesty from all of the "stars" and lots of tashing on!!!!

This is a must for any Geordie Shore fan - lots of extras and Magluaf Maddness is on there, what more do you want?
on 12 June 2013
I wasn't bowled over by the first series of Geordie Shore, but I thought I'd give the second series a chance. I'm glad I did, as the cast seem to have bonded much more, creating lots of drama and funny moments. My favourite is definitely Charlotte, as some of the stuff she says is hilarious. Included on this DVD is the two Magaluf specials - the last featuring former cast member Greg - which are worth a watch. They probably would have been suited to the series 1 DVD, but it's nice to have them as a bonus.
on 8 December 2012
I loved the first season of Geordie Shore and watched it on MTV when it first aired, but when I moved out I missed the second series :( I love Geordie Shore and being able to watch it without 4 days worth of adverts was a relief ! I've watched it a couple of times now and it never gets old. The two new Geordies add that bit of fire and conflict to the house so that the second series isn't just the same as the first ... I could barely bring myself to pause it !
on 12 September 2014
I love it Gaz and Charlotte are great together... I m sorry to be honest but Vicky is such a Slut and think that she is the Best and everybody else are Bad. Otherwise I love them all especially Charlotte she is so sweet and Holly is nice as well :) Gaz is so hot wow ;)
on 7 February 2014
Just had to buy this DVD boxset as i have every intention of obtaining all that i can from this strangely appealing TV series. Excellent quality DVD's as well as all services related to this purchase. Very many THANKS!
on 29 October 2014
Came before estimated delivery! Really love Geordie shore and bought the hole lot from series 1 to 6! All came together in a really lovely box. nicely packed and polite delivery staff. :)
on 1 March 2013
I choose 5 stars because i absolutely love Geordie shore.
i'd recommend this product to anyone who loves Geordie shore then you can watch them over and over again.
on 11 February 2013
Brilliant reality TV at it's best, geordies always have a laugh and as long as you're not easily offended then you'll watch in amazement at what they all get up to.