- Paperback: 77 pages
- Publisher: Philip Allan (6 April 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0860034607
- ISBN-13: 978-0860034605
- Product Dimensions: 17.4 x 0.6 x 24 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 734,602 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
AS Geography OCR (A) Unit 1 Module 2680: The Physical Environment Unit Guide (Student Unit Guides) Paperback – 6 Apr 2001
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Student Unit Guides are perfect for revision. Each guide is written by an examiner and explains the unit requirements, summarises the relevant unit content and includes a series of specimen questions and answers.
A Content Guidance section combines an overview of the specific unit or module and the key terms and concepts, with an examiner's interpretation so that students understand precisely what they need to understand and learn, the skills required and the potential pitfalls.
A Question and Answer section provides graded answers, typically A and C, to questions which have been set to reflect the style of the unit. All responses are accomnpanied by commentaries which highlight their respective strengths and weaknesses, giving students an insight into the mind of the examiner.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > School Books > Secondary
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography > Physical
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Earth Sciences
- Books > Travel & Holiday