on 13 March 2013
Arrived fast. I have never seen such a small pair of sleepers in my life! taught me a valuable lesson, take more notice when choosing earings. Not sure these are for youre ears!!!!!!!!!
on 2 August 2014
Wish I had found this nose ring sooner, I'd spend about £20 looking for the right size/gauge ring and this is perfect. Was delivered two days earlier than was suggested, which was fantastic also. Very happy with this purchase, looks great!
on 8 March 2013
As above. Be careful not to bend them out of shape tho! Nice and simple design. That is all. Yeh

I'm updating this, as I am still wearing these earrings months later, and they are perfect! :)
on 30 July 2013
received earrings today , been looking for something this size for quite a while now saw these are just perfect thanks again