on 8 July 2013
This bag is just the right size for me. About 14x14x25 cm in size when fully packed. It has perhaps the best practical design for a wash bag. Two separate roomy compartments and a little side pocket. So it holds full sized bottles of shower gel and shampoo as well as face cleanser in one pocket with enough space to add full sized moisturiser and another small bottle - and that is just one pocket. In the other pocket I have my electric tootbrush in a full sized case with spare brushes, full sized tube of toothpaste and that second pocket is not even half filled. Then you can put other stuff like a comb, cotton buds, etc into the small side pocket.

So the size is fine. It is a full sized mens wash bag for carrying everything that you could possibly need to the bathroom or in your large gym bag. For travelling I would opt for a smaller bag to save space in my luggage.

The strap seems a little bit too long and dangly considering it's sole purpose is just for carrying the bag -- you could put your forearm through it.

The zips look a little bit cheap and make a rasping noise when you open and close them. They don’t run silkily smooth. So I can see these wearing out eventually. But even if they did the bag would still be usable to a degree. This bag is just under £10 and you can easily pay up to 30 or 30 for bags in some department stores which are not as useful as this one.

It's genuine real leather but it seems to me to be made from off cuts of cheap leather. So the leather is wrinkly in some places and smooth in other parts of the bag. It is not your highly polished, smoother leather, posh wash bag that you will see in the department stores with a designer label - but these bags of course will command a price of £50 or more.

This bag has full lining inside (which looks like nylon) and is robustly stitched so any leakages inside the bag will be contained to a good degree.

Apart from the zips possibly wearing out over time this bag will certainly last a long time and is a definite bargain.
We tend to take more and more stuff with us to the bath room these days. This bag will prove really useful avoiding having to carry some of your stuff in your hands or in the pockets of your dressing gown. Recommended!
on 7 October 2012
Have bought this for my son along with his favourite toiletries for Christmas looks more expensive than it is,good size and lovely soft leather.
on 2 May 2012
Went away recently for a weekend trip and needed a wash bag. After searching several shops I was looking at having to spend around 30-40quid on one but didn't fancy that as I knew I was hardly going to use the bag. This was just as nice as the ones I saw if not nicer at a fraction of the price. Good size and can fit everything in it. Highly recommend and came very quickly as well. Perfect.
on 21 March 2013
Very pleased with this item. Just as described and made of nice leather. Arrived very quickly. Would recommend. I can't remember seeing the size in the details so just in case you are wondering it is 24cm x 15cm x 12cm.
on 4 November 2012
This product is well made and feels expensive. It is large enough to carry all my toiletry items with ease. At this price it's perfect.
on 28 August 2013
This came in the estimated time, so happy with service.
It is just like the photo in advert. It is a black soft leather wash bag.
It is bigger than I thought, plenty of room for wash things.
I think it is Great value for money and am very happy with my purchase.
on 20 August 2012
This is just what I was looking for and it's lovely and roomy inside without being huge and bulky. And why should I write more than 20 words? What I said said it all.
on 13 July 2012
Excellent value for money, the size is perfect to hold everything you need. I would highly recommend this product for that special man in your life, be it Father, Brother, Husband or Boyfriend, they will love it!!
on 27 August 2013
Very impressed with this cheap but great quality product. If like me you prefer a wet shave, it easily takes a normal size tin of shaving foam plus everything else a bloke needs away from home.
on 7 January 2013
I purchased two of these bags as I need one for my travel bag and another for my sports bag to keep all my moisturiser lotions and wash gel together, as a result of eczema I end up carrying a lot of my own tried and tested products instead of using the general items provided by my gym which don't work too well with my skin.

Nevertheless, I selected this bag as it was genuine leather and appeared to hold a good amount and at £10 you cant really go wrong for a bag like this. The bag arrived very quickly and does appear to be extremely well made so does appear it will last a considerable time if looked after well.

The only downside to the bag was being genuine leather they actually do have a very strong leather smell which I didn't like, normally I am not one to complain about leather smell's but these were quite strong and would leave all my items smelling of leather too. As such I have had to wrap each of them up in newspaper and leave them for a while to allow the smell to reduce to a level where it wont affect any of my clothes or other items.

If you don't mind strong leather smells then this product should not be a problem, if you do, you may need to use the newspaper method or another method to try and reduce the strong leather smell. Alternatively, if you don't want all the headache you can also opt to purchase the Danielle Milano Men's Large Framed Top Zip Toiletry Bag slightly different but still seems extremely well made, not genuine leather though and if I recall a little more expensive.